[✓] The Corruption Of Magic

Supremacy

Any exception to Domestic magic? Or is that going to weaken the user to the same extent?

Would Gronkk suffer from this? He's pretty awesome.

Would Gronkk suffer from this? He's pretty awesome.

Gronkk suffers from something else that saps his strength and stamina... it's called being morbidly obese to a degree... :p

Personally I would tone down the physical weakness in the types that are almost like battlemages, to even it out you could add a mental corruption/addiction sort of thing.

it's called being morbidly obese to a degree... :p

This right here is America's problem. He's a fatty. Not to a degree, in the mysterious stenches emitted from beneath his skin folds kind of way. Let's not be beating around the gigantic finding-dropped-crumbs-from-the-meal-before-that-could-feed-a-disadvantaged-nation bush here

In my option to this~ With arcane users the physical weakness should be increased. Due to myself seeing many tier 4-5 users using the arcane archtype also having combat experience that a hand to hand or a swordsman would learn and know~ as with them executing them perfectly. Perhaps increase the physical weakness of an arcane user to the extend that they cannot even hold a diamond weapons or tools, and struggle to lift iron. 

Physical weakness is something that needs to also be expanded upon as it does not give enough information on what are they weak on, ect. Are they weak with their arms? Muscle mass? Strengths? Upper body strength?, ect. Try to expand more on this even though it might be a lot of work it will help mages in the later run.

I could see complete weakness being interesting, but if this comes into effect my magic types already give me the power to increase my strength xD

Ah... so you have decided to nerf all magic exept for illusion? I disapprove. -1 I find it funny that you are an illusion user, and you created this lore... Well played.

lolwat? Illusion is Arcane... >_>

EDIT: Responding to you saying he's nerfing all the magic, magic should be this way, magic should make the user physically weaker, there should be no battle-mages or spell-swords, it'd be very powergamey in my opinion. Also, all the magic users (from what I've seen) are okay with these changes as they've already existed for quite a while.

Well, I have found out that illusion magic is arcane... but you still nerfed every single type of magic! My 1- remains

He's not nerfing anything. This is already the case and has been for quite some time. All he did was write up some lore to explain why it is so.