The Snow Clan

Insomnic

I'm sorry, I wrote it all up from my phone so it was quite difficult. I'll redo the skin as it was an eddited version of an old one, and the clothes dodn't really make sense.

I'll edit it on my computer, and do the same with the skin. What would you suggest for the skin btw?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In an effort not to clutter up your forum post, here is my app V 2.

MC Name: MushyNinja

Applying For?: JunSeo

Snow (My own character)

Skin? (Request one or

present your own): Ill edit this in once I make it. Think Malcolm Reynolds but

with white hair.

EDIT: Here we go. http://i.imgur.com/TlqSBbd.png

Why?: Because I've been

looking for a good, small community rp, and I also like the concept of this. As

well as this not being a noble clan.

How often are you on

the server?:  2 or 3 hours a day.

Are you willing to follow

through with the OOC conditions for your character? : Yes.

Name: JunSeo Snow

Height: 5"10

Bio: JunSeos parents

were separated from the clan during the exodus from Asulon, he never knew

anything about his family accept their name, and his strangely white hair. He

helped support his mother in adolescence by hunting in the woods. He used the

meat for food and sold many of the skins. Upon reaching the age of eighteen,

his mother began to tell him what she new of their clan. He decided to try and

seek out the rest of his family as he wished to know more.

As he was searching, mostly by going through public records and for those who had similar features.

He finally found somebody who seamed correct and they guided him to the

others...

And here we begin.

Relations: Unknown, as

his father is dead and his mother does not know much. Probably somebodies

cousin.

Personality: He is usually

quite to the point, and direct. But he is still quite generous and not afraid

to get his hands dirty.

Skills: Archery, slight

medical training and has some wilderness training.

Goals: The study of

biology, the discovery of his heritage and he wishes to aid in reuniting the

Snow clan.

OOC: I hope to act as a

hunter for the clan, and to set up a small livestock area as the animals will

be depleted quite fast in the surrounding area.

EDIT: Please do not

judge the skin yet, I misread the original post about physical features and

thought it said blue-white hair, I’ll change that to a slightly more grey white

so it actually looks good. Any other suggestions would be great.

Accepted! Nice reworking. For the skin, just make it less blue. PM your skype.

OOC:

Hi, I've been trying to pm you, TheInsomnic, about my skype and such but it appears you can't receive any more pm's

Oh, I didn't even realize till you told me. You should be able to PM me now. 

MC Name:B3ast_mod

Applying For?:  Regis Snow (which means king in latin i think)

Skin? (Request one or present your own): I'll proly mae my own

Why?: I've Rped with you before and it was great, and a power hungry child would proly be good RP XD (by child i mean bout 13-14ish )

How often are you on the server?: On every week except the last 2 weeks since it was exams. Depends on my time really.

Are you willing to follow through with the OOC conditions for your character?: Ofc. any.

Name:Regis Snow

Height:4'3

Bio: After the seperation,his parents he was left to an orphanage near the docks of old abresi, an old and worn down house wtth little to no children. Soon the new of the orphanage closing down was told to the young regis, by then 8 years old. The day before the move, a small group made out of 1 man and 2 women knocked on the orphanages doors. It turns out that they were representatives for another orphanage for gifted children and was there to evaluate the children in hopes that they may be able to get atleast a child with above average abilities. Regis was tested soon after, leading to an alarming amount of talent in terms of problem solving and strategy, also excelling in most board games. After 4 years of staying in the special orphanage, a mysterious fire burned down the entire home, leaving only a few survivors, regis being one of them, he then sets out on his own path up until now, age 13.

Relations: ( More like he finds out somehow, I'm not really sure, i'm open to suggestions.)

Personality:Accustomed to staying inside his room and playing board games, he usually shuns other people and calls them 'apes' for he grew up with the mindset of "i'm smarter than everyone" being an obstacle to socialization.

Skills: He has amazing problem solving skills and a good view on Military tactics, he also excels in board games.

Goals: He wishes to find someone of equal intellect, until then he has no other goals.

OOC: What do I say here? XD

Why?: I've Rped with you before and it was great, and a power hungry child would proly be good RP XD (by child i mean bout 13-14ish )

How often are you on the server?: On every week except the last 2 weeks since it was exams. Depends on my time really.

Are you willing to follow through with the OOC conditions for your character?: Ofc. any.

I'm gonna have to reject you on the notion that you didn't fill out the entire application. Denied.

Are you still accepting?  I might consider if IRL things work out...

Are you still accepting?  I might consider if IRL things work out...

Yeah, anyone can still apply.

Name:Regis Snow

Height:4'3

Bio: After the seperation,his parents he was left to an orphanage near the docks of old abresi, an old and worn down house wtth little to no children. Soon the new of the orphanage closing down was told to the young regis, by then 8 years old. The day before the move, a small group made out of 1 man and 2 women knocked on the orphanages doors. It turns out that they were representatives for another orphanage for gifted children and was there to evaluate the children in hopes that they may be able to get atleast a child with above average abilities. Regis was tested soon after, leading to an alarming amount of talent in terms of problem solving and strategy, also excelling in most board games. After 4 years of staying in the special orphanage, a mysterious fire burned down the entire home, leaving only a few survivors, regis being one of them, he then sets out on his own path up until now, age 13.

Relations: ( More like he finds out somehow, I'm not really sure, i'm open to suggestions.)

Personality:Accustomed to staying inside his room and playing board games, he usually shuns other people and calls them 'apes' for he grew up with the mindset of "i'm smarter than everyone" being an obstacle to socialization.

Skills: He has amazing problem solving skills and a good view on Military tactics, he also excels in board games.

Goals: He wishes to find someone of equal intellect, until then he has no other goals.

OOC: What do I say here? XD

I'm sorry Beast, but I'm gonna have to DENY your application. Your bio makes you sound a bit PG from the start. Also, there are still many grammar issues.

(( ERgg, grammar... PG? Not really.. since it depends on how i RP that on either people believe it or not, but yeah, alright then guesse I'll stop o-o ))

MC Name:pheonix330

Applying For?:Tytus Snow

Skin? (Request one or present your own):file:///C:/Users/Jonicas/Desktop/sketch%20(1).png I can´t put the image in so here is the link

Why?:Because I thrink its a good opportunity to improve my rping skils.

How often are you on the server?:About 2-4 hours a day

Are you willing to follow through with the OOC conditions for your character?:Yes

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.