The New Lumi'drim: Elven Guardians

The Lumi'drim

G'day fellows, just want to tell you guys to check the message board at HQ (right next to the Barracks) for the date and time of the next hunt. Every so often I venture into the wilds for supplies, and I was hoping some of my Lumi'drim brethren would like to join me! It's a good way to get supplies for cheap, and also become comfortable with your team.

See you there!

~Elvrohir

Numbor looks at the poster with interest. Once he is finished reading a warmth of excitement rises from deep within him. "This is my chance father, a chance to honour your name," he whispers to his deceased parent as he begins to write on the form.

OOC:

MC name: Blocky_the_Block

Skype name: Blockytheblock26

Timezone: GMT +0

IC:

Of what race are you?: High Elf

Of what age are are you?: 164

What combat experience do you have?: Not even less than an Elven week ago to date I was attacked by a ferocious Orc. Luckily after some time spent brawling with the beast, using only my trusted high heels and purse, the guards came to finish off my work. (It was one of the hardest OOC battles I have ever faced. It took 20 minutes of stalling for guards to rescue me). So essentially I have no real combat experience.

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?: No

Do you swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation?: I swear by Malin, Malinor, the new and the old and all the Mali who reside in its borders that I will uphold the peace within our lands to my last breaking stiletto!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.