The New Lumi'drim: Elven Guardians

The Lumi'drim

(Posters hang around Luminaire, Lenniel, and Haelun'or.)

The New Lumi'drim

wu43gg.jpg

jY9kvaw.png

A new era of order for the Elves of Malinor.

Pick up a blade or a bow, and help defend your homeland from the dangers within and beyond our borders.

2UZTZj8.jpg

~*Neatly printed information lies under this statement:*~

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/98187-lumidrim-quests-system-payroll/

~*Neatly printed fliers lies in organized stacks under the poster, waiting for sign up*~

OOC:

MC name:

Skype name:

Timezone:

IC:

Of what race are you?:

Of what age are are you?:

What combat experience do you have?:

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?:

Do you swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation?:

Kaldo stands before the poster in the Lumi'drim barracks, his back erect in commanding posture. With haste, he neatly writes his own rank and name for clarification amongst applicants, and currently standing Lumi'drim.

Kaldo Sil'velu Z'ress-Raven'kor currently upholds peace with the officer rank of Warden. Applicants may seek this one out for further questioning, or uniform fittings.

Umi The Giant panda reaches up and eats one of the posters, spitting out the goop 43 seconds later

OOC:
MC name: Jtheo2016
Skype name: stealersfan1997
Timezone: USA, EST

IC:
Of what race are you?: Wood Elf

Of what age are are you?: 28

What combat experience do you have?: None; I usually take the position of a scholar of management, as I lack prowess with weaponry. As I lack skills with the sword, I feel I could excel in the area of archery, though I'd need practice.

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?: No.

Do you swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation?: Of course, yes.

Zevandir scowls at the poster, before neatly filling out a form.

OOC:
MC name: Zevandir
Skype name: Cid_the_sloth
Timezone: Australia, GMT+8

IC:

Of what age are are you?: Errr, quite old...

What combat experience do you have?: All the combat experience.

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?: Not currently, though I did more or less create the pathfinders, which were the group that preceded the Wardens, and essentially like, replaced the Sentinels during minor inactivity in Aegis, before they merged into the Wardens.

Do you swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation?: Sure.

OOC:

MC name:

Swgrclan

Skype name:

notxephos

Timezone:

PST / California

IC:

Of what race are you?:

I am Mali, pure-blooded and of the Sylvari bloodline.

I am of three-hundred and eighty-eight seasons.

I dabbled and trained with lighter weaponry in my earlier years and know how to kill a man with moderate ease, though I have not been inducted into any militant order in my lifetime. This does not obscure my skills, however - I hone them oft.

I have belonged to no group, gathering, enclave or clan besides the ancient Sylvari family; acting as a minor guarding role for my peers who would rather study magics and delve into books rather than to train for the good of the Malinorian Nation -- though, exempting a few of my siblings, I suppose.

It is my duty as one of Malin's descendants; I will make good effort at keeping foreign hordes at bay.

OOC:

MC name: JUtterchaos

Skype name: N/A (not on skype)

Timezone: GMT

IC:

Of what race are you?: High Elf ( Northen ancestry)

Of what age are are you?:  990

What combat experience do you have?:  I trained for years at my father's home in Hanseti, and soon became proficient in the art of archery 

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?: I do Not

Do you swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation?: I swear on my life

OOC:

MC name:Thomas_Nydan

Skype name:thomasn122

Timezone:Pacific Standard

IC:

Of what age are are you?: 100

What combat experience do you have?: I trained with my father for 10 years learning archery, later taking my training into my own hands.

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?: No

Do you swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation?: Yes

OOC: 

MC name: SnazzyEnglishman

Skype name: CalumNeilson

Timezone: GMT

IC:

Of what race are you?: Dark Elf

Of what age are are you?: 447

What combat experience do you have?: I have trained for many years under different Houses in the Empire of Oren. I was a House Knight to House Adelban. The House is now defunct and I wish to return to Malinor.

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?: No.

Do you swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation?: Yes.

OOC:

MC name: ryanheff74 (Note I am already a Sentinel I just wanna make it official)

Skype name: N/A

Timezone: EST

(

IC:

Of what race are you?: Mali'ame

Of what age are are you?: 176

What combat experience do you have?: I was once an experienced archer in the Malinor Sentinels of Asulon. After I retired from military life I wandered for a while, taking to hunting for a living. But when I arrived in Elysium, I witnessed something I had seen for all my short years. Orenian Valah Corruption. On my first day in the New Oren of Elysium I witnessed a hanging of a dark elf and the burning of multiple other elves. After angering the guards I fled to the coastline, there I joined a small military. There I recieved even more training in short swords and then left. I joined a few other military based guilds before finally returning to my homeland now. At the moment I am currently a Sentinel in the Lumidrim, but wished to make my presence more official.

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?: None.

Do you swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation?: I swear on Malin.

OOC:

MC name:
Captivehearts

Skype name:
lotc_freya

Timezone:
GMT-1

IC:
Lyrae Haumel

Of what race are you?:
Wood Elf

57 years of age.

I have been a passionate Archer since I was young enough to hold a bow, although I have little true combat experience. I hunt often though.

No, I do not.

Of course. Upon the honour of the Haumel family I vow my loyalty to the Lumidrum and promise to uphold the virtues and values of the Elven Nation.

Stacks of paper litters Kaldo's desk as he paces about the room in boredom. Finally submitting to the will of the dark lord 'Work', he sits down, reviewing the new applications. With a quick nod, he signs them all off, returning them to the applicants via courier.

"All three applicants are to be accepted."

OOC:

MC name:

dwwo1

Skype name:

travis.lindal

Timezone:

eastern

IC:

Of what race are you?:

Wood Elf

non

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?:

no

Do you swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation?:

I solemnly swear

Looks at the poster & takes a flyer, then begins to sign his name & age, then the other things that are also mentioned

OOC:

MC name:

Kyran141

Skype name:

kyrancraft

Timezone:

mountain standard time

IC:

Of what race are you?:

Elves

I've been training with my father in laurelin for 38 year's and have gotten in some duelling with other player's, also just a few hand to hand fighting & haven't been slain yet..

No I do not

I swear on the mali people to uphold peace & order in the Elven nation, even if I must die in the process..