I read some neat stuff on here, I'll link this to new members of my bandit grou- I mean, part of the arcane librarians living in a  library.
:amenable: 

Aislin said screw you to me. SQUUEEEE!!! In all seriousness I enjoyed that guide, watch out for my newest psychopath bird man the man who wears clothes made of feathers and has excessive amounts of aviator goggles

This was beautiful. 

Amazing guide, and I think you outline everything pretty well.

Read the FFing post,

Aislin said screw you to me. SQUUEEEE!!! In all seriousness I enjoyed that guide, watch out for my newest psychopath bird man the man who wears clothes made of feathers and has excessive amounts of aviator goggles

Read the FFing post,

I read some neat stuff on here, I'll link this to new members of my bandit grou- I mean, part of the arcane librarians living in a  library.

:amenable:

Read the FFing post. 

'YALL MOTHA TRUCKAS 'FOGOT 'YO MOOS

Moo, said the cow, but I say "Good guide!", although sometimes villains DO have to win, otherwise they become something easily brushed off and ignored. Villains should win 50% of the time, if not more, but not through some 'divine right' but through their own cunning and actions. 

That was a beautifully amoosing guide (see what I did there?). Very creative, helpful, with a touch of humour. Brought a smile to my face and will hopefully be of help to us. :)

cool post, MOOOOOOOOO, could you add something about cannibals please though?? :D I play one at the moment (Faelcyns FTW) and want to make my RP better, thanks

-Mini (moo :3)