People should learn a thing or two from this. I say everyone should read it through completely, then again, then again again... Hmm, thats enough 'again's for now. Anyway, all the little villains should 'Moo've on over here and get some reading done. Great guide.

Add into the guide this following important thing:

Let your, victims, live. It creates more rp that way (kill them if required essentially, but let people scamper off after making them your victim.)

u3J42Cm.gif

Very nice.

moo

Moo. Great guide, though with a villain having to lose all the time doesn't seem fitting. The main purpose for villains in LOTC is to bring fun and diverse role play to others and themselves. This doesn't mean either the victim or the villain has to die or have things stolen, etc. Other then that, this is well constructed as it brings plenty of information to those who would still be learning of how to play as a villain. +1!

Read it on my phone earlier, read it again now. And probably going to read some time in the future. All in all, a great, and amoosing guide.

I remember when you first robbed me in Aegis. Ah, Moo-mories.

That... was... hilarious XD. Yet it was still so infor"moo"tive. (Oh my god that was bad...)

I'll be going now...

Nice post, can't wait to get a 'moo' va accepted... Hopefully.. One 'moo' day..

Crys in a corner, because dey have never had a major VA (LOLJK, the first part at least...))

Aha, "Moo" is catching on. I'll try adding some of your suggestions to the guide, however, when I said lose all the time, that was more of a hyperbole to exaggerate my point. Regardless, thanks for all the positive reviews! You lot know how to make a guy feel good! 

(And if I see one more person forget to put "moo" I swear to Aeriel someone's gonna' get blacklister [VAT Aboose])

Just to add a little bit of emphasis on Villainous Wit; it's the villains greatest tool and should be used often. The best villains can make you laugh in a serious rp sesh.

~Bovine Groan~