Know what I'm done with this argument. Forum arguments are stupid, it's like arguing through the mail.

I was really MOOved by this guide, great job!

A few problems I see. Firstly, psychotic people are not individuals in a perpetual state psychosis. They are people that have difficult, if they even can, experiencing emotions like normal people do. They might not feel any happiness at the birth of their child or sadness for it's death. They often have difficulty feeling love and only feel hate for people that directly interfere with their interests. They aren't necessarily violent or even villainous. Business executives are the population with the highest rate of psychopaths. tl;dr psychopaths are not dark people. Not all inane killers are psychopaths. Impulsive criminality is entirely different from psychopaths. 

Secondly, guards should be whatever that character demands of them. A duty bound officer of the law all the way down to a jackass drunk off his own power. 

Lastly, hell no villains shouldn't expect to lose or expect to win. Villains should be expected to just roleplay honestly and so should everyone else on the server. However, I do let people win for the sake of it once in a while but damn it sometimes I don't want to just throw the match. That doesn't make me a bad villain. This "The job of the villain" narrative needs to stop. 

Other than that I agree with pretty much everything else.moo or whatever.

badass guide, i'm sure players that want to start doing some vilain things will love this.

+1 my dude

Moo. Anyways, I feel like "lose all of the time" should be replaced with "don't kill if you don't have to." If you're an assassin, just maime the guy and say "this is a message from ......." Killing the guy does nothing for anybody. The victim doesn't learn a lesson, doesn't remember anything, and it doesn't grow his character. Villainy should be about growing characters and providing Rp. If you just take the guy's hand, thumb, toe, or just beat the guy to near death, then his character grows, remembers the experience, and gets the fun of hunting down the guy who hired a hitman on him. Now that's fun. Of course, if you play a villain, yes, you will die. You will lose. Don't ***** about it, don't whine, it's just how things will go. Losing doesn't have to suck. It can be fun too. I think that needs to be stressed to everybody. 

On 13.10.2013 at 5:28 PM, Jtheo2016 said:

In all seriousness though, to be a Cultist, you must be able to accept metagaming.

Sad but true

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2013 at 10:28 AM, Jtheo2016 said:

Here is the key to be a psychopath. LOSE! LOSE! LOSE! All you have to do is act crazy, and LOSE! That’s it!

ᵐᵒᵒ This isn't the key to being a psychopath so much as the key to playing a largely inconsequential character whose only purpose is to move the plot along. Honestly, most of the advice feels like you're making tips for disposable ET characters rather than player characters. A psychopath doesn't just "act crazy and lose"; it's beyond me why you'd play someone that was so arrested by their disorder that they can't even function in life. If it's just a character you have on the side because you're bored, that's nice I guess, but that seems like a terribly dull character to play after like three encounters.

I feel like your missing the Goon, the equivalent to a minon

On 22.6.2017 at 8:44 PM, zaezae said:

A few problems I see. Firstly, psychotic people are not individuals in a perpetual state psychosis. They are people that have difficult, if they even can, experiencing emotions like normal people do. They might not feel any happiness at the birth of their child or sadness for it's death. They often have difficulty feeling love and only feel hate for people that directly interfere with their interests. They aren't necessarily violent or even villainous. Business executives are the population with the highest rate of psychopaths. tl;dr psychopaths are not dark people. Not all inane killers are psychopaths. Impulsive criminality is entirely different from psychopaths. 

Secondly, guards should be whatever that character demands of them. A duty bound officer of the law all the way down to a jackass drunk off his own power. 

Lastly, hell no villains shouldn't expect to lose or expect to win. Villains should be expected to just roleplay honestly and so should everyone else on the server. However, I do let people win for the sake of it once in a while but damn it sometimes I don't want to just throw the match. That doesn't make me a bad villain. This "The job of the villain" narrative needs to stop. 

Other than that I agree with pretty much everything else.moo or whatever.

So like this person said being a psycopath just means you're emotionless and that you might not know how to react to someone's death. The mental issues wich fit together with the actions described (The knox thing, body-part attachment guy and such) are  Sadism, i guess.. weird habits and probably.. what am i talking about, its mostly sadism wich means a person enjoys hurting people. Just wanted to let ya guys know. Overall gr8 post m8!

Ok.. now i've just got to come up with a moo-pun.. hmm.. ah yes. What an aMOOzing post... (Yea i stole it, shut up)

Edited by Tidemanno

Thank you for this. (Moo)

I'll be sure to give bad villainous rpers this forum link next time I'm randomly killed for no reason on the road.

I'm an evil cow psychopath IRL, so "moo"
also this guide help me a lot, cuz I was afraid that if I was loosing during my rp of a psycho I was just a bad psycho, but thx for reassurance.