Great guide.

This is why I constantly check the RP guide forums, cause people make great guides I can use, especially cause I love playing 'crazeh' people.

This guide really mooved me with it's brilliance.

Moo, liked it a lot, though to my experiences lately, villains /always/ win, unless it's this brand now edgy player, this guy who lives on the simple fact of wanting to spread the good rp or an admin/et in an event 

Exemple: Flays and Dunamis... 1 they rarely lose, 2 they almost have no taste in spreading rp, just pvp or a few tasteless emotes to murder someone, as I can see, none of those fellows have posted in this thread, 

Diblius! If you hate them so much, force them to read it! Because at lotc, we rp your way!

long live naaaaaaartcock!!!

Thanks for making this post. I am a RP noob so in depth posts like these help me understand RP more.

people rp assassincreed assassins? moo

*Peers up Jtheo's a** * Hello? I think you got your head stuck in there.

Not a fan of the deigning tone, content or attempts at humor in this one.

comedy isn't what separates good and bad bandit rp

So very true, but u left one thing out. MOOTIVES MOOTIVES MOOTIVES! I hate psycho chars that don't give u a REASON why they are like this. Or at least a good reason. "He's crazy" IS NOT A GOOD REASON UNLESS U EXPLAIN HOW THEY ARE INSANE. Are they a sociopath? Are they a narcissist? Do they have psychosis? Or are they just a psychopath looking for something to entertain them.

I love  RPing as a moo-villain. I classify myself as a moo-leader and a moo-psychopath. I find it fun and funny to not give a damn and to confuse the other moo-RPer by just being insane.

8 hours ago, MangoArt said:

So very true, but u left one thing out. MOOTIVES MOOTIVES MOOTIVES! I hate psycho chars that don't give u a REASON why they are like this. Or at least a good reason. "He's crazy" IS NOT A GOOD REASON UNLESS U EXPLAIN HOW THEY ARE INSANE. Are they a sociopath? Are they a narcissist? Do they have psychosis? Or are they just a psychopath looking for something to entertain them.

this is like saying

"GIVE ME A REASON FOR YOUR MENTAL ILNESS YOU DUMB ****, YOU JUST CANT JUST hear VOICES, WTF IS THAT I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF NEUROLOGICAL DISEASES THEREFORE EVERYTHING MUST BE ON MY AGENDA"

12 hours ago, Cʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴋᴀʟ said:

this is like saying

"GIVE ME A REASON FOR YOUR MENTAL ILNESS YOU DUMB ****, YOU JUST CANT JUST hear VOICES, WTF IS THAT I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF NEUROLOGICAL DISEASES THEREFORE EVERYTHING MUST BE ON MY AGENDA"

That's not what I meant at all. You don't need to name it, but I feel like it's at least good to give a reason and not just claim 'he's crazy'. It takes more to have a crazy character than to just talk to yourself.

3 hours ago, MangoArt said:

That's not what I meant at all. You don't need to name it, but I feel like it's at least good to give a reason and not just claim 'he's crazy'. It takes more to have a crazy character than to just talk to yourself.

Neurological diseases don't have reason to exist.