Traitors Of The Black Blade (Dread Knights)

Augor

MC Name:
Deckolo

Character Name:
Calur Taves

Does this character already have a VA (Y/N):
Nope, but it would be no problem to write one up if this is accepted. :)

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N):
Aye-aye, cap'n. I would like to start as an acolyte, however, as you are no longer accepting new Dread Knights.

I want to become apart of your group because:
I have heard some cool things about the Dread Knights, both IC and OOC. My character, Calur, used to be quite the honorable fellow IC, and was actually about to be a knight of Oren, until a few bad things happened to him in RP that have caused him to turn on everything he used to love, and his former honor/morals. I feel like this would be a great and interesting RP twist for him, turning from a goody-goody, honorable knight, to an acolyte of dread, and hopefully a Dread Knight one day. 

What can I bring to this group?
Some good RP, an interesting character who is not your stereotypical knight, and hopefully some good fun OOC as well. :)

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? 
Yup, being a mage on my other character, I have to do this quite often already. It's a pleasure.

Time zone:
Mountain Time Zone

MC Name:
Deckolo

Character Name:
Calur Taves

Does this character already have a VA (Y/N):
Nope, but it would be no problem to write one up if this is accepted. :)

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N):
Aye-aye, cap'n. I would like to start as an acolyte, however, as you are no longer accepting new Dread Knights.

I want to become apart of your group because:
I have heard some cool things about the Dread Knights, both IC and OOC. My character, Calur, used to be quite the honorable fellow IC, and was actually about to be a knight of Oren, until a few bad things happened to him in RP that have caused him to turn on everything he used to love, and his former honor/morals. I feel like this would be a great and interesting RP twist for him, turning from a goody-goody, honorable knight, to an acolyte of dread, and hopefully a Dread Knight one day. 

What can I bring to this group?
Some good RP, an interesting character who is not your stereotypical knight, and hopefully some good fun OOC as well. :)

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? 
Yup, being a mage on my other character, I have to do this quite often already. It's a pleasure.

Time zone:
Mountain Time Zone

Accepted.

I'll find you ICly and some point as well.

MC Name: assassinmaster56

Character Name: 'The Butcher' / Leon Celthric

Does this character already have a VA (Y/N): Nay, not yet. I was banned for applying for one month, but that was on October first, so I can create one quite soon.

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): Well, I would, yes, but seeing that you aren't accepting dread knights at the moment, I will start as an acolyte.

I want to become apart of your group because: Well, firstly, I want to be taken seriously. Today, people just see me as the average, aggressive man... I want to be something more, I WANT to have power.

What can I bring to this group? I believe that I can bring good. fun and fair RP into this group. I am not afraid to die, and d20 when I have to

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? Aye, of course.

Time zone: EST

I want to become apart of your group because: Well, firstly, I want to be taken seriously. Today, people just see me as the average, aggressive man... I want to be something more, I WANT to have power.

This line right here really concerns me. The want for OOC power is not why you should be wanting to play a Dread Knight, or a cultist for that matter. What should drive you is the want to supply people with fun RP that is engaging, and fun for everyone. 

Becoming a Dread Knight just because you want to be able to hard to kill, and WANT to be able to have some OOC power, is not why you should want to join.

Denied.