THE SUMMER STORM BUCCANEERS

History:

pirate_flag_1920_x_1440-1152x864.jpg

The story of the Summer Storm Buccaneers begins not so long ago, in a not so distant nation, with a not so strange tale, and a not so strange origin. The true specialty of the buccaneers lay not with their story, but with their actions; the most diverse, psychopathic crew to ever roam the seas. They had no desire in the world except wealth, power, and women. They were corruption and its finest, and the definition of gluttony.

These Buccaneers once possessed a ship of mighty proportions, but lost said ship on the rocky shores of their current home. They have built a much mightier ship in its stead, and are happier now that they have obtained somewhere to hide their loot. None dare challenged the Buccaneers, lest they be defeated at the hands of its mighty crew. The very first Captain of these buccaneers is known as Captain "Bulldog" McLoughlin, and his first mate is the powerful Vane, a fierce sailor.

-- More History Will Be Added as it Occurs --

Boat Pictures:

[To be added once we have a boat]

Goals:

treasurepile_shot_hugest_wide.jpg

Gold, gold and more gold! Are ya’ stupid or something! We’re fawkin’ pirates! We kill, we pillage, we slaughter, we drink, we sail away, and then we sleep around. Figured ya’ woulda’ known what a fawkin’ pirate is!

And fer’ those who wish tah’ see our home, y’all have to become trusted by us, but luckily we gottta’ map for ya’ ta’ look at! Enjoy!

Guidelines:

walk%20the%20plank-disney.jpg

--OOC--

As pirates, we understand we must be vulgar, however I myself and many other members of the community have a gross detestment of swear words, as they are fairly crude and fail to create a family-friendly environment. All those who apply are greatly encouraged to use these instead of certain curse-words in order to produce a fun environment for everyone:

F**k - Fawk

S**t - Sheet

A*s - Arse

B***h - Butch

(Also, never use N-Word. We all know what it is and we all know never to say it.)

The crew are expected to be active on Skype and give the Captain heads up should they have to be away for a while. We expect crewmates to be polite to one another, and keep LOOC to a minimum in game.

--RP--

Guidelines!? The fawk you talkin’ bout’ ya’ dumb sheet! We’re motha’ fawkin’ pirates, not some lilly-lickin’ land lubbers! Whadda’ I luuk’ like to ya’, a bureaucrat!? Get off yer’ high horse and sink to the level of us normal people, ya daft’ butch. Aeriel almighty, ya’d think the dumb fawk came out of a well! Rules for pirates! Hahahaha!

The Crew:

Captain McLoughlin “Bulldog”: Jtheo2016 

3e2d9b57f99a54511e13ba7aac2a16bd.png

Race: Adunian

Biography: Captain McLoughlin, since the day he was born, wanted to be a Prince. Unfortunately, he didn’t realize the position was filled, so Piracy was the next best thing. Eventually, he became so loved by his peers amongst the crew for his inability to take any situation seriously and his overall generosity, when the time came to overthrow the old Captain, there was no resistance when McLoughlin was nominated. He has sailed the seas ever since.

Price: Icelifreakx 

Race: Human

Picture: -To Be Added-

Biography: Price is an old bandit/peddler/gambler/prostitute/thief/vandal/lumberjack/money-laundere/broker/hatter and now he is trying out for a Pirate. He usually smells like mold and rum, and you don't ever want to touch his hair; Wild things reside there.

The Lumberjack: Ziko99 

7921fb6af902dad91162214e6d30bc90.png

Biography: -To Be Added-

First Mate Draeren: Draeren 

Race: Elf

Biography: -To Be Added-

“That Guy” Corvo the Pale: ventus2 

4c143eb998fe203eddd3152c9b6e60c0.png

Race: Half Elf

Biography: Corvo was a small child until his father left him he then went to go become a king so his father would come back to meet him, however he met Price and became a bandit. Then he became a slaver out of greed and has now learned magic. He never saw his father and doesn't know if he will ever again. There. That’s his bio. Go read the other crew’s bios, this one is pitiful.

Lucas Arkshan II: MinecraftMish 

Race: Impure High-Elf

Biography: Born, corrupted by a sorcerer, learnt magic, became an assassin, works as an assassin and pirate with the crew.

Mangel: Beast720 

15114a8505e61e2b5ccf3a5bc2111a5e.png

Biography: A Native Shaman of an unknown tribal people, Mangel was part of the Broken Tooth Clan. However, dire times have fallen on him as the rest of his Clan was slaughtered by the White People while he was off receiving word for the god's. Now stuck on his own, Mangel must survive. To do this he is joining with Pirates and Bandits to ensure his survival, adapting to their way of life.

Punisher Lommpy: maskman2303 

26d7a9613e57e4b748a59de8a1b36fc4.png

Biography: Was poor. Was bandit. Was corrupted. Was Hatter. Now Pirate. ‘Nuff said, now let’s RP! 

Salavin: TheFireAce 

81fd90d72c4821e24e013c9164c1658d.png

Race: High Elf

Biography: Salavin grew up a fairly normal life, he had his mother, father, and his older brother Tanion. They grew up on a farm not far from Malinor, His mother was a baker for a nearby village and his father worked at the bakery as well and ran the front counter. His older brother was only four years older than him, and was on of, if not the most chaotic of children. Years went by, his parents eventually made him move out and he began to start wandering as he grew up, stealing things rather than working. He never really had a home and enjoyed the scenery. He made his way to Abresi many years later at the age of fifty-two, where he has decided to stick around, at least for a while.

Gor’lekk Ly’di: Treshure 

f1c5bbebe82ba5c6527cf6ac6cadfb1f.png

Race: Orc

Biography: Gorlekk has grown up an orphan from his childhood all the way up to adulthood. Learning how to fend for himself, he quickly caught on to Blah and Common. A rather violent individual that tends to resort to violence as a solution for everything. Coming in contact with a good friend of his, she has begun to teach him the ways of a Shaman. (Tier 1 Elementalism.) He has an incredible thirst for things out of the ordinary, loves stealing things and making money, so Pirate-ness would suit him.

Dirty Walter Minstrap: PicassoPotato

Biography:

Walter never really knew his father.
He grew up in the Abresi Docks in a small one-room hovel above a notorious tavern. Walter never really knew what was going on. He played pirates round the back alleys with the son of a brothel worker. Walter was always in awe of the massive ships that always came into the docks, carrying various cargo for the city. His life of crime started young, from the age of seven, when he and his friend Basil snuck into the hold of a trading vessel and found the basalt. They thought it was a magical cargo and excited as young boys usually are, they tried taking it. Unfortunately, they moved it two feet before some sailors came down to investigate and found the two of them, quite literally, with their trousers down. They used their belts to try and lift the rock, silly fools. Anyway, somehow Walter got out with his life. He could not say the same for Basil. The next morning he was found facedown in a sewer, his body stripped of everything. As Walter grew older, he got work on a merchant ship as a ship hand. This is where he learnt to sail. They sailed around Anthos selling salted pork to various races. He has a Kharajyr scimitar he stole from a trade gone bad. He also has a claw scar and a a preserved paw around his neck, for what reason it is unknown. In the end, the Pig's Sternum (odd name for a ship, I know) docked. 

Irene Willow Ovain: KnyghtFalcon 

adb8d17bfca10e02bcb54563d27732f9.png

Race: High Elf
Biography: I grew up in the human city of Kingston, after
being left by my elven parents. I grew up with the Ovain family, a family of
brigands, corrupted officials and murderers.  I turned Nineteen, I lived with them. I grew up trained to fight and to survive in the world we live in. I left after that, and went off to become a mercenary; the line of work suited me quite well, although recently I've become bored, so
here I am writing this.

Owen Teague: racker2008

deXCPlr.png

Biography:  Owen had originally started out as a sailor in the Orenian navy, he sailed amongst his fellow sailors on the Snapdragon, however during an attack by pirates that was quickly defeated, he decided that the life of an average sailor is worthless to Owen. Owen decides to leave the navy and join a group of "privateers", his captain Tiberius Pentecost, or "The Science Pirate" had made Owen first mate, however, Owen's crew did not have a ship nor did they know hot to build one. It ultimately lead to the decision of Owen and his fellow pirates to convince the Gallmorian leaders that they were in fact former navy men, the Gallmorian's believed and made Owen and his fellow crewmembers part of the Gallmorian navy, Owen and his crewmembers took advantage of this and stole one of the Gallmorian Vessels, they sailed away from Gallmore and hid in the wilds, wanted posters soon came up however that mean't nothing to Owen. However after the "Science Pirates" not doing anything, they had not pillaged or raided anything, Owen decided to leave, also to the fact that the rest of the crew disappeared, he felt his decision was justified and fair, currently Owen is wandering in search of a new crew.

Sir Rokkur Elithereach: Tadmonster

ca291224a9688e4ae73f17804fc82167.png

Race: Human (Adunian)
Biography: Rokkur grew up on a farm, tended to animals, and saw animal mistreatment in Kralta when he grew up. He decided to liberate all animals and people in pain and suffering. He became a guard, then Knight of Adunia, and enjoys making honey, brews, and other concoctions. Somehow, he became a pirate, and is loving it.

Borak Sludgebeard: Mririshboys

7a38333dd8eca8bd657ddf1ed9106c65.png

Biography: Borak was born at sea. He stayed at sea. He became the sea. He thought everything at sea was his. He was a bad man. He was also a very lazy man who didn’t enjoy writing decent biographies.

Application:

((MC Name)):

((RP)) What be yar’ name?:

What are yer’ past jobs, laddie?:

Ya’ best not be with a nation! (Affiliation): 

What kinda’ thingy are ya’? (Race):

How old are ya’, ya’ luuk’ like a lil’ tyke!:

((Link to VA’s)):

Tell me yer’ story. (Short Biography):

What be yer’ reasons for joining, ya’ best not be one of dem’ navy sodomites!:

((Timezone)):

((Skype)):

The sea breeze blows against Fyre's face as he stands by the ocean, exhaling

"Yo ho Yo ho Pirates life for me~!"

Captain McLoughlin begins to shout into the wind as he stands upon the rocky shores of his home. 

"Yar har har and a fiddle dee dee! The lands of Anthos ain't neva' seen the likes of me!"

He begins to rub his hands together, excitement overwhelming him.

"Oh, this is gonna' be much fun, aye! All the gold, treasha', and wenches we could want will soon be ours! Har, we'll be fawkin' butches till the sun sets ova' da' red sea!"

*Salavin grins a bit as he passes the crier, stopping to listen.*

"I haven't been at sea in a while... Great adventures await me." he mutters, taking a good look of the map.

((MC Name)): Knyghtfalcon

((RP)) What be yar’ name?: Irene Willow Ovain

What are yer’ past jobs, laddie?: Mercenary

Ya’ best not be with a nation! (Affiliation): Nay, I'm not part of any nation. 

What kinda’ thingy are ya’? (Race): High Elf

How old are ya’, ya’ luuk’ like a lil’ tyke!: Twenty Five 

((Link to VA’s)): ((Accepted for 1ab/2bc/3/4))

Tell me yer’ story. (Short Biography): I grew up in the human city of Kingston, after being left by my elven parents. I grew up with the Ovain family, a family of brigands, corrupted officials and murderers. From the day I was born to the day I turned Nineteen, I lived with them. I grew up trained to fight and to survive in the world we live in. I left after that, and went off to become a mercenary, the line of work suited me quite well. Although recently I've become bored, so here I am writing this.

What be yer’ reasons for joining, ya’ best not be one of dem’ navy sodomites!: The Adventure, excitement, and fighting.

((Timezone)): EST

((Skype)): Knyght.falcon

((MC Name)): Knyghtfalcon

((RP)) What be yar’ name?: Irene Willow Ovain

What are yer’ past jobs, laddie?: Mercenary

Ya’ best not be with a nation! (Affiliation): Nay, I'm not part of any nation. 

What kinda’ thingy are ya’? (Race): High Elf

How old are ya’, ya’ luuk’ like a lil’ tyke!: Twenty Five 

((Link to VA’s)): ((Accepted for 1ab/2bc/3/4))

Tell me yer’ story. (Short Biography): I grew up in the human city of Kingston, after being left by my elven parents. I grew up with the Ovain family, a family of brigands, corrupted officials and murderers. From the day I was born to the day I turned Nineteen, I lived with them. I grew up trained to fight and to survive in the world we live in. I left after that, and went off to become a mercenary, the line of work suited me quite well. Although recently I've become bored, so here I am writing this.

What be yer’ reasons for joining, ya’ best not be one of dem’ navy sodomites!: The Adventure, excitement, and fighting.

((Timezone)): EST

((Skype)): Knyght.falcon

A parrot's wings flap in the distance, slowly growing louder as it nears the sender of the application. It squawks loudly in your ear as you approach it, unfurling the small scroll tied upon its ankle.

"Welcome aboard, lassie! Yer' tah' contact meh', Captain McLoughlin, as soon as possible!"

((MC Name)): bignsxxy

((RP)) What be yar’ name?: Orei

What are yer’ past jobs, laddie?: Military Engineer, Lock Smith, and business man.

Ya’ best not be with a nation! (Affiliation):  None

What kinda’ thingy are ya’? (Race): Wood Elf

How old are ya’, ya’ luuk’ like a lil’ tyke!: 127

((Link to VA’s)):

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/98569-bignsxxys-final-va-attempt-account-va/

Tell me yer’ story. (Short Biography): I was born in Kingston, and tried to return to Malinor with big ideas, but was shunned. I fought with the orcs in the desert against the Crusaders of Oren, and built them weapons from which I learned while studying in Vaerhaven.

What be yer’ reasons for joining, ya’ best not be one of dem’ navy sodomites!: Trying to rid myself of people after me.

((Timezone)): est

((Skype)): mr.meaty28

((MC Name)): bignsxxy

((RP)) What be yar’ name?: Orei

What are yer’ past jobs, laddie?: Military Engineer, Lock Smith, and business man.

Ya’ best not be with a nation! (Affiliation):  None

What kinda’ thingy are ya’? (Race): Wood Elf

How old are ya’, ya’ luuk’ like a lil’ tyke!: 127

((Link to VA’s)):

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/98569-bignsxxys-final-va-attempt-account-va/

Tell me yer’ story. (Short Biography): I was born in Kingston, and tried to return to Malinor with big ideas, but was shunned. I fought with the orcs in the desert against the Crusaders of Oren, and built them weapons from which I learned while studying in Vaerhaven.

What be yer’ reasons for joining, ya’ best not be one of dem’ navy sodomites!: Trying to rid myself of people after me.

((Timezone)): est

((Skype)): mr.meaty28

The same parrot that arrived for the other candidate arrives, another scroll rolled up in its talons. It squawks loudly before dropping the note onto you from above, causing you to look up in alarm. You unfurl the scroll and read the words.

"I apologize, laddie, but we ain't lookin' fer' no "businessmen" err' dem' "Engineers." We Buccaneers be simple folk, and we are not in need of your talents. We need fighta's, not whatever ya' are. Best of luck bein' an engineer lad!"

Punisher Lommpy prepares his whip, intent on making the new recruits learn their place.

Carrack_Ship_clip_art_hight.png

In the distance off the shore of booty bay, a speck of white can be seen against the horizon, shimmering white in the midst of the churning waters painted gold by the rays of the sun. As the ship gets closer, one could make out that this is no ordinary ship: but it is the Southron Slaver, a swan ship. Large white sails bigger than the hull itself bring the ship at great speeds to shore, as the ship seems to fly off he waves as the wind carries it. Captain Helios Zawatare, dubbed "The Lumberjack" stands at the swan-like masthead of his ship and yells out "Got room far thoarty moar lads?". A roar of laughter can be heard as the Southron Slaver drops anchor, its crew of rouges and pirates jumping off the hull onto the shore with a taste for gold, wenches, and blood.

((Me and Jtheo2016 agreed to merge our crews together. Yay, more pirate fun!))

-snip-

Captain Bulldog begins to chuckle loudly as his newly found friend lays anchor off the shores of the island. After the Lumberjack dives into the water to stumble out, soaking wet, to greet McLoughlin, the two share witty repartee and thoroughly impress the other. Both seemed quite contented by the other. As they began to talk more, they began to create plans. 

"Aye, tis' a good idea' Lumba'jack!" said McLoughlin, a wicked smile already spread across his face. Everything was coming together.

((MC Name)): Ziko99

((RP)) What be yar’ name?: They call me th' Lummerjack!

What are yer’ past jobs, laddie?: Jobs? Ah spit en jobs! Rogue fer life!

Ya’ best not be with a nation! (Affiliation): Gold

What kinda’ thingy are ya’? (Race): 'umun

How old are ya’, ya’ luuk’ like a lil’ tyke!: 29

((Link to VA’s)): here

Tell me yer’ story. (Short Biography): I'll tell ye wut ye need ta know. I wus born a babe, raised as a child, wus a soldier, but I snapped back enta reality an' became a pruper proffesion: a rogue! Eventually I kidnapped a shipright an' made him make me a ship! Den I killed 'im, har! Made meself a crew, plundered meself some ships, an' got meself some gold an' wenches! Den I hear ye maytes be makin' a fleet an' I join yer, for none udder then gold an' wenches!

What be yer’ reasons for joining, ya’ best not be one of dem’ navy sodomites!: Gold, Wenches, Rum!

((Timezone)): Est

((Skype)): Kardel.Irongut

A white owl is send to the expected coordinates of the Summer storm buccaneers. A piece of parchment carefully tied on its feet. It took long esmitating the position of the pirate ship, and as the owl took his majestic flight, Christopher awaited his answer, for the hours to come.

Dear Captain "Bulldog",

The pirate live always sounded tempting for me, but my obligations on shore kept me from

joining ya' lads on adventure. Though, I write this letter to make an offer. Which might suit..

both needs.

You see, House de Rosaen would rather have real men of the sea, then pretentious fashionista's

with a captains cap. I would like to make an offer with you, which you hopefully wouldn't

be able to deny. You see, de Rosaens are rising on shore, while you conquer the seas.

I believe that after some negotiating, we could make an alliance happen?
I see no reason why we wouldn't be able to be friends with benefits to eachother.

I would admire a quick reply on terms of negotating, acceptence or denial lad.

Enjoy the pirate life,

Christopher de Rosaen.

250px-Red_Rose_Badge_of_Lancaster.svg.pn

-snip-

Captain McLoughlin obtains the letter off the coast of Malinor, as he does not yet posses a working boat, nor does he have a known location anyone could find him at. He takes it, reads it, and crumbles it into a ball.

"I ain't no man's butch! Ain't now way I gonna' work for one of dem' nobles of Renatus or whatever tey' be callin' demselves nowadays!"