((MC Name)): Pinsir99

((RP)) What be yar’ name?: Aerius Adurond

What are yer’ past jobs, laddie?: Legion Guard

Ya’ best not be with a nation! (Affiliation): N/A

What kinda’ thingy are ya’? (Race): Dwarf

How old are ya’, ya’ luuk’ like a lil’ tyke!: Something over 500, its been too long

((Link to VA’s)): -No availible-

Tell me yer’ story. (Short Biography): I believe I rather tell you that in person, for it makes it much, much simpler.

What be yer’ reasons for joining, ya’ best not be one of dem’ navy sodomites!: See above

((Timezone)): EST

((Skype)): You already have it

-snip-

The infamous parrot that has already visited so many individuals regarding their applications once more flaps its wings through the brisk, crispy air of Anthos. A loud squawk overhead alerts you to the presence of the bird, just as it excretes feces, landing next to you, and dropping a scroll on top of your head.

"Welcome to da' crew! Come meet me in Malinor and we can talk 'bout the crew. I'll hand ya' a map to where we been campin'. Gawd speed to ya'!"

((MC Name)): RabidAminal

((RP)) What be yar’ name?: Percy "Rabid" Lanks

What are yer’ past jobs, laddie?: Wanderer

Ya’ best not be with a nation! (Affiliation): Nothin'

What kinda’ thingy are ya’? (Race): Human

How old are ya’, ya’ luuk’ like a lil’ tyke!: 37

((Link to VA’s)): -Not availible-

Tell me yer’ story. (Short Biography): Im a sea dwellin', rule breakin', women lovin' man who thinks he can have a blast wit' teh crew. Not very bright at times but always lookin' for a good laugh! 

What be yer’ reasons for joining, ya’ best not be one of dem’ navy sodomites!: I love teh call of adventure, and i t'ink i coul' add somet'ing special to teh crew.

((Timezone)): CST

((Skype)): Rabid Aminal (Not the one from Avalon)

((This looks fab, guys, and if I wasn't already in a guild on my main character, I'd join this, but failing that-))

A shabby man in a small dinghy, tattered grey sail straining against the little mast, dirty water, smelling awfully of strong spirits laps gently inside, greyed timbers splintery and dry, salt and bird crap a thick layer all over the boat above the waterline. In truth, the only clean things on the boat are the flawless black flag at the top of the mast, a snarling wolf head stitched on in bare detail, and a rough sword, cleaned and cared for better than the scraggly, though moderately strong looking man at the stern, browned and scarred hand lazily hanging onto the tiller, other hand wrapped delicately around a flask of a similar awful smelling spirit as that tainting the bilge.

Should he bump into the crew on his way past the coast of Malinor, as he wanders in from an island fortress far to the west, he would have a few words for the captain, as he is of a similar position, yet he in fact has a vast number of large warships, and the capabilities to build more.

((If you're interested in a multitude of proposals, hit me up on skype or PM's. Cid_the_sloth))

-snip-

The parrot must be getting tired with all the applicants, and it swoops in with a tired caw with the scroll in hand. It pecks at your eye after it drops the scroll, and simply flies off.

"Ya' be accepted laddie! Come find me and me crew somewhere in Malinor. Chances are, we be der' must' of da' time."