- Any personal information we collect is done by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Forum profile and Game profile information (including email addresses) are stored on our servers for as long as you have a forum account.
- PayPal and payment records are stored for the purpose of good record-keeping and planning (no credit card info is provided to us through Paypal).
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Last Modified: September 30th, 2019
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
The IPS Spam Defense Service passes the email address and IP address of the registering member to the service to determine the likelihood a registering account is a spam source.
SendGrid is used by this website to process and deliver emails.
This site uses a CAPTCHA to ensure humans are performing certain actions. The CAPTCHA provider may set a session cookie and get information about your internet browser and device accessing this website.