Archy, The Doll

TavernLich

@Red, I don't really agree with that, but if the LMs do, g'luck.

yes, but I would like Archy to still be able to use magic and interact with others in his strange way, not a mindless puppet.

Arcane puppets can use magic (but it's much harder) and interact with others. It's like wearing a second skin- where noone can hurt you, not really.

The only difference is with accepted puppet lore you have to return to your normal body at the end of the day.

Arcane puppets can use magic and interact with others. It's like wearing a second skin- where noone can hurt you, not really.

The only difference is with accepted puppet lore you have to return to your normal body at the end of the day.

So this would be a magic where the mage puts himself/ herself in a puppet?

If it is, then this lore proposal would be dropped, because that would be like echoing an already approved lore.

Yes- they put themselves in a puppet.

If they put themselves in a puppet permanently, unfortunately, it wouldn't work out.

In the original puppet lore (link:https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/110600-) This was actually called the "Culminating achievement." It was once an intended use for puppet magic by Kalehart. I personally had to remove this section when revising the lore. The LM Jistuma left this comment about it.

It then breaks lore by becoming an immortal puppet without a curse in the puppet form.

With that... I am dropping this thread, anyone wishing to improve upon this with their own versions are free to do so.

I'm sorry to say that this lore has been Denied.

On the other hand, there is a way for you to move around in a life sized doll now, look up arcane puppets.