Sign in to follow this  
Mordhaund

[Support Needed] There is no sign warning that the Soulstone Tomes at CT do not stack.

There’s no need for further explanation than in the title.

I bought 2 ‘Soulweaving Tome, Vol. I’ books for my Soulstone Pillar (each are 2k for 5 slots) believing that they would stack so that I could have 10 slots. I bought 2, and one worked. It did not let me stack the two. I now know that they cannot stack, but there was no sign warning that two tomes of the same type cannot stack. However, the staff refuse to give me a refund, because they say that it’s the “player’s choice how much they buy.” However, it is the staff’s fault that players are not warned that these items cannot be stacked.

If possible, I would like for the 5 pillar slot attribute to be removed, so that I can pay 1k to a developer so that I can combine both of these tomes, alongside with the 1000 minas, into a Vol. II book. I also wish for there to be a sign placed at the tent, stating that tomes of the same type do not stack, which will prevent problems like this in the future from happening.

You’ve been credited 2000 minas as a refund for the soulstone volume you bought.

I’ve added a notification sign  to the Cloud Temple bookshop so this won’t happen to other players.

Hope that helps.

This players questions have been answered and the situation resolved. Should you wish to have this reopened, please PM me your reasons why it should be so.