[!] What begins as an dream, an Idea

TeawithFrisket

Fantasy rooms, Fantasy landscape, Fantasy artwork

"Ni"

She continued to draw beginning from the latter to where she once were
"Ni"

another sheet of paper thrown into the  bucket, at this point in the night, she had been piling such to the brim, some paper balls began to spill outwards from the silver bucket.

"Ni"
her grumbles became more and more frequent, her frustration arose with great agony and reflected such within her schematics. Time flew by and she ran out of ink, she noticed this as she dipped her quill once more, noticing the exquisite Aaunic company black stock ink gone dry, only thing left was its dark blue essence and remnants of what once was a full bottle of black ink. A groan left her lips as she leaned back looking to the cage of the tiny parrot that slept within.

Ember- through her life she's made countless of  items, without the gear heart or gear stomach, or alchemies in which lied beyond the common mind of alchemist. The fascination of such workings brought her to the state of mind she's in, for the longest time now she merely had ideas, a monumentus, yet vague drawing of what she wanted to give to her friends. a Home.

A Home, in which none have to pay taxes for, or simply worry about losing their lively hoods to the governments of any political realm. One where she could house her closes friends. And make a home, for herself, for her family, if things dont go the right way. She stood up from her chair, sneaking into her fathers office, and stealing his bottle of ink, only to return and begin to draw once more.
"Ni"

countless nights passed
"Ni"
days continued, in a silent city
"NI!"
she began to lose hope........then
"Finally......"

The idea was now written, and she to finally began to build 

A sanctuary

Spoiler

[ooc note: This is a self rp that I did on my own, I wish to share the journey of me (and hopefully others) making something pretty ******* cool, is it an item, is it a mart, is it a dirt house?, who knows. I'll try my best to keep hyping up project sanctuary as much as possible, as this is a side task of mine that I'm deciding to tackle on myself. Soon others will join the story. So watch the rise (and maybe the fall)]

(PS.: for you all who also shared a childhood filled with skydoesminecraft, and or (more specifically) aphmau, please I recommend reading with the sound track.)