The White Ravens

nppeck

(( You can only accept apps if it says on the app that they are applying for Mgaes branch.

(Pst. When I was Head Mage, I found many loop holes around that. Just get the person to say they want to be a mage, accept them, then let them change it :P)))

((Errr, seraph? Hard to tell lol, well I sent you a pm on these fourms, may want to read it.))

((Errr, seraph? Hard to tell lol, well I sent you a pm on these fourms, may want to read it.))

(( yeah, it's me. I didn't get any pm tho...))

((this went all to **** :S

First I was with 5 other White Ravens.

My comp. crashed and the I was alone.

None of them was in my buddylist -.-

I reach destination after 30 min.

accidentally use the soulstone

We should have stayed together -.-))

(( I think I'm gonna leave the server... the villains on this server are ridiculous, every time I log on, I'm killed at least once by the same people. I'm getting F**king tired of this... I'm not even having fun with these guys around so it's not even worth it. I'm leaving.))

((archbishop position is now available for any takers then))

((Wait a minute... I just remember I have a GF that I'll miss if I leave... dammit. I guess I'll just move to Haelun'or instead of leaving the server.

Glad you were so broken up by my leaving tho. Thanks guys... <_< ))

((Wait a minute... I just remember I have a GF that I'll miss if I leave... dammit. I guess I'll just move to Haelun'or instead of leaving the server.

Glad you were so broken up by my leaving tho. Thanks guys... <_< ))

See you man. You WILL be missed from many RP'ers including me. Hope you decide too come back one day.

-Nathan

See you man. You WILL be missed from many RP'ers including me. Hope you decide too come back one day.

-Nathan

((Thanks dude, but... look at my post again... I'm not leaving :P))

(( continuity of government is important you know))