205 lbs.

Build:

Rather bulky build.

Complexion:

Pale skin.

Eye color:

Grey soul-lacking eyes.

Hair:

Dark colored hair, mix between brown’n’grey.

Attire:

Usually found in either mail, brigandine or plate.

Voice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8febaFzsl0 - Ragnar Lothbrok, Travis Fimmel

Expressions:

Confused/Bested

Ragnar-Lothbrok-vikings-tv-series-342565

Normal

tumblr_mlc7zuNWVu1rszmv9o2_250.gif

Sad (Only when I lose PvP)

tumblr_n0k72efU0c1sple1xo1_250.gif

---

Personality

Loyal: Arthur is as loyal as a dog is to it’s owner, simple as.

Headstrong: Arthur is head strong, whenever he puts his mind to something he will stick to it,  rarely ever changing his input. This trait usually leads to many fights and bad situations.

Violent: Arthur is a harsh man with a brutal upbringing. His mind is corrupt with violence, violence is all he knows. If you’re no friend of his, he’ll be sure to let you know.

---

History

“Some say he’s violent by nature, I say he’s violent by upbringing.” ~James Hathaway, family friend

Childhood:

Unknown.

Adolescents:

Unknown.

Adulthood:

“Ebonwood needed my help with his little settlement, bandits kept ******* him. I gave him what he asked, wanted nothing in return and what do I get? Turned on, kicked out in my time of need and left to rot in Felsen’s streets. ****’em, and **** Oren too. Father said our name use to matter in Oren Creator knows how many years back, too bad it only gets me laughed at now.”

“Dunamis took me in, have been treating me well. Cleaned me up, fed me, and most importantly armed me as well giving me a purpose to fight for. Richard Revlis, I owe you my life, you got my loyalty till either I end up in the dirt or you do.”

“Oren thinks they’re all tough, trying to kill me every time they lay eyes on my shiny blue uniform. Too bad it only ends in well. . . Their end. That’s a good one. . . I should use it again some time.”

“Found some small heartlander girl, she’s definitely been hit in the head a few times growing up. No man nor woman is as ‘innocent’ as her, not in this world. She said she’s a tailor though, Richard needed one of those. He also says once she’s no use to him we’re hanging her from a tree, but that’s none of my concern.”

---

Relations

Will be updated as I role-play with others. . . Jokes, Dunamis doesn’t roleplay!

((Uhhhhh, I'd like to give thanks to both Lillian and Tranny/Trinny (I forget the name) as I based/C.O.P.I.E.D this character profile setup off theirs.))

Edited by The Combatant