Charlotte de Savoie

Kilig

Charlotte de Savoie

charlieopaque_by_demonessie_da2qlcs.png

Art by Keeem - Follow and worship her here.

Race: Human

I m m e d i a t e   F a m i l y

Mother: Adelaide de Savoie

Father: Elias de Savoie

Brother: Louis de Savoie

B i o g r a p h y : 

Charlotte was born at the Savoy Palace on the 1st of Sun's Smile 1548 to Elias de Savoie and Adelaide de Savoie. Not long after her birth, her Father decided to move to Ulmsbottom with his son, resigning his position as the Grand Prince of Savoy, so that he could raise him to be a true man. Her Uncle, Lucius de Savoie then inherited the crown becoming the new Grand Prince of Savoy. His Serene Highness then began reconstruction on the Palace of Savoy so Adelaide moved herself and Charlotte to the Geldern keep in Peremont. Adelaide and Charlotte thoroughly enjoyed their stay in Geldern. They often played hide and seek in the vineyards and Adelaide seemed to really enjoy the wine. When Charlotte was around 10 years of age, Adelaide's trip to Ulmsbottom became more frequent and her Uncle Denis de Bar was also very busy doing travelling of his own. Charlotte became bored and lonely so when Lord Thomas de Aryn stopped by Geledern he offered for her to visit the Barony of Vairdain. She happily accepted and had so much fun playing with the horses and hearing stories of her Father Elias and Grandfather Gereon from Thomas that she stayed for nearly a year. 

She eventually moved into a villa on the outskirts of Peremont where she lived with her Aunt and Uncle. At the age of thirteen, her brother Leufroy returned to Savoy. Sadly, he did not stay long enough to unpack and immediately took off with Ser Maric, the grand knight of Oren, to squire. His return made her the happiest she'd ever been and so his abrupt departure was equally as emotional. As months went by, Charlotte the friendly and outgoing little girl eventually changed into a more standoffish and jaded young lady. 

mon_chou_by_demonessie_d9yhusv.png

Art by Keeem - Follow and worship her here.

Personality:

Loyal, Assertive, Jaded and Withdrawn.

Due to the absence of her parents and big brother,

Charlotte has difficulty expressing her feelings

and tends to keep them bottled up. 

To strangers, Charlotte may seem standoffish.

To family, Charlotte may seem sociable and warm.

A place for some pretty awesome roleplay moments:

Spoiler

Charlotte at age of five speaking about her father:

8bc6b583fa96a350803dbd4ee77168bd.png

Charlotte playing dolls with Thomas de Aryn (8yo)

ad2552aac3c6a11e48d3f1d48d589ce8.png

Charlotte on a trip to Felsen with her Mother (12yo)

59dbdba44af147c8025ce01e510700c0.png

"I'm so done" - Charlotte de Savoie 14th of The First Seed 1560

368983c1dd09e200da938d9682f60c33.png

Hanging out with her Cousin Warwick (13yo)

542e8d744e28387781047f3777f36878.png