(Of Abaddon) CHAPTER I. CLARITY

MCVDK

[!] Beneath contents can only be found in the INGAME book named “(Of Abaddon) CHAPTER I. CLARITY” - If you do not have access to said book; please avoid meta of this information. [!]

CHAPTER I.

C L A R I T Y

Zb3YzkTT8bVsBE3a_RySUOjbzSueWsxNmPpm4NyLUJ9yxVNdjFjz6i2naSBJNUveByQvTjXeq_ZtwrnGpdgGXSz0T3bQLPKwIAxly_6LUC8bwKiCAVAjpbDMJwn8tuxNoPxTTbBsNMyC_p_ESA

Spoiler

It is said in the scriptures of yore, that « no man shall reach the clarity of God; for man is sinful and acts rather in sin than the assiduity of the Creator. Man shall reach for the stars, and yet cannot. Man shall act like the saints, and yet is not. For man is roiled by the ardour of sin and seeks not the gospel truth. »

Heathen, says I, for whom believe the word of scripture. 

Heathen, says I, for the words of untruth knell in the fields of the Creator. 

HEATHEN, cry I, for no man is as I and no man ruminates as I. 

I am the bearer of truth on earth and I am as diaphanous as any. 

I am the symbol of clarity. I am the servant of God. I am ETERNAL

Heed my word, for my word is true; therefrom shall the laws of God emerge, and so shall God's flock follow. You, God’s flock, know not, nor see, the true spoken word of the Creator, and so I shall lead the trek to salvation; for I have seen and I trudged the road before. 

I am no mortal, I am beyond your creation, for I have seen, yes I have witnessed, the clarity of God; and so I am God’s spoken word, the definite symbol of the pure. 

I am no mortal, I am clarity; for I am Abaddon.