SPEAKER’S DECREE ON THE 444 E.S. ELECTION

Office of the Lord Speaker

SPEAKER’S DECREE 

ON 

THE 444 E.S. ELECTION

39HhWHcb8L3d2Uxk3Il3lQ4VlGCzNpa3HMR2m_HnHbFjsg5dB82UpEs4Ge1Q5Fkd8rykXhv3l-sVG2Z_e2yGG5rwOMjbSrZrmAugGN3ZX_ItMRyrw66FbqgXGRHi0A-GSJa7X0e6p9o_H8yt6Y_glum8D1WhuxmxtJWyYyv-_dJU03sIb8yRZvbGuQ

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by

THE LORD SPEAKER

On this 8th of Gronna and Droba, 444 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG ELDERVIK,

Admittedly, it is unfortunate for the elections to the Royal Duma to have been overshadowed by the beginning of the Lifstala. Though, the results of the nominations for this election have been nothing but disheartening to witness, where the Royal Duma has so far as the past is concerned been able to man itself appropriately and according to its designated composition, such is no longer the case.

As it stands, there have been three nominations, all of which were for the position of Royal Alderman, with one of the nominees being underage. No one has nominated themselves to stand as Grand Maer for the coming Maer, something that our bitter disappointment in cannot go undisguised.

While the option of extending the nomination period, in the hopes that more people would in due time nominate themselves, it is my fear that these nominations may not appear, especially with Lifstala ongoing, and as such do not view this as a viable option, as it could lead to an extensive suspension of the Royal Duma.

With this in mind, I as Lord Speaker so do decree:

I. That the seat upon the Royal Duma usually afforded to the Grand Maer shall be filled by a Royal Alderman until the next electoral term.

II. That Adelajda vas Ruthern shall be granted reasonable exemption from the eligibility criteria, as due to the debuts of the Lifstala, she will be of age once the term begins.

III. That no election need be held, and that the seats upon the Royal Duma shall be filled by the following:

Royal Alderman Raul Freeman

Royal Alderman Tearlach Gant

Royal Alderwoman Adelajda vas Ruthern.

It is my hope that, despite this setback for the coming term of the Royal Duma, that we may nevertheless go ahead into a prosperous and diligent period for one of the Kongzem’s oldest institutions.

Damar lifsti va Edlerviki,

His Serene Highness, Georg Sigismund, Grand Prince of Kusoraev and Lord Speaker of the Royal Duma.