The Brothers

Octovian

My villain application was posted on page five, thanks for stopping by. (Well, 28, due to how the section is set up.)

I became a villian because i needed some turn point, also, it's adding my friend, Jroy96, a personnal plot. Main reason though: It's been a desire of mine for awhile now.

IGN:WizardOB

Character Name:Obisiph

Do you have a villain application (Link would be appreciated):Not yet, but i am working on that.

Do you have any prior military affiliation:No

Any prior criminal background:Usually just snooping around places where i am unwanted. Oh and takeing from open chests.

Are you wanted in any regions (Please specify):No

Why do you wish to join us: I am in need of money, and i wish to join a group and i feel that The Brothers is perfect.

Any special talents: I can be very stealthy at times.

Will you remain loyal to The Brothers:Always.

IGN:WizardOB

Character Name:Obisiph

Do you have a villain application (Link would be appreciated):Not yet, but i am working on that.

Do you have any prior military affiliation:No

Any prior criminal background:Usually just snooping around places where i am unwanted. Oh and takeing from open chests.

Are you wanted in any regions (Please specify):No

Why do you wish to join us: I am in need of money, and i wish to join a group and i feel that The Brothers is perfect.

Any special talents: I can be very stealthy at times.

Will you remain loyal to The Brothers:Always.

Like i've said to others without an application, you'll remain an Initiate until it's accepted, or you may become one of our store-owners.

sigh, why must everyone take upon the role of villian now adays.

<-Anti-Hero :D

Well guys, nearly all of our work has been rollbacked, and the Orcs stole all of our building material. Right when I was about to take screenshots of the castle's brilliance. For anyone reading this, donations of cobble/stone/stone brick would be highly appreciated. Contact me in game if you wish to donate any resources. -Ultrick((octovian10))

We have caught up though. :wink:

Yes, the citadel is truly a fantastic sight. I shall be posting pictures, hopefully today.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.