Balianese General Staff Recruitment

π•­π–†π–‘π–Žπ–†π–“π–Šπ–˜π–Š π•²π–Šπ–“π–Šπ–—π–†π–‘ 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖋𝖋 π•½π–Šπ–ˆπ–—π–šπ–Žπ–™π–’π–Šπ–“π–™

Β 

mTD3ApNYL7Q1khS7V8P7U_Yc69uqfi8uU3j45E2-BSFbkR-8wOHadpnFF4B1brcSeKpbSjQYrk-MfycXp8OegmN5Ixmgv3_dTGoMLPFtIyZg2_JRPV3JtiayvbqPPNYsvhvtEF2o-R4nKSpIwaQAwMs

4ax1dPqqdXW0aCNooVj-6Lspx3pZdMvXJbcP1hOv6Wz_AbVRjy9xflg8s8MEks_nIxUVkGys-l6mUYJzF6excmWh8b4AR2mR6TIN-Lj5SsBnNEDS7F1BIfPchFWKObYn6I4kejH0gnnyboDQpv-JF8Q

Β 

Β 

Β 

With the foundation of the war office comes new needs and demands, the foremost of which is the demand for manpower.

Β 

Β 

As such, with the powers granted to me as the Chief of General Staff, I announce that the war office extends a call for recruitment to its ranks.

Β 

Β 

All citizens of Balian are free to apply to join the General Staff as a tribune. After applying you will be contacted for an interview.

Β 

Β 

Within the position you are expected to work with paperwork, work on plans involving civilian and military infrastructure, battle plans, courses of action and attend meetings.

Β 

Β 

Positions are limited, so apply while positions are still open!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Hemlock Gotwa

Chief of the General Staff

exOmrKFl8iyR4QFVxpuBrh6uW2qaoOmltzwSAGGrtkOsYNBYQa6N0MIiqTzxltB8vMdUwHtmj83A1Cl5LiRocJwtOFIEWtU2IP8VknWv0UXR9e2q9sz3coswibDZdhflneA1h3e3O_2EtEkBNtVBCTI

[!] For Questions and to apply contact one Hemlock Gotwa ((JokingHill#2196))

Β