A Bottle Washed Ashore

TreeSmoothie

QZD4_CMbFfH4npDDt-WR7ZbzyuafOveEmfJitr0Ge-3ZxtKlrVJM9AC7nU_GK2uQ3isdnvn9xcjwTRvrb1ePDTbx1Ehz7MYgYZR98YqNpRsApR-fgqEvEGtu3TOvMYAUo0xCm1duI9gEiSfWJ2neqGo

P46j98vFuJLcKklQoFPYldpIwkS6FuM7V5JPfNkOIaSbYqABgBjoA8zvC4V1ID3QPa9LKObSQYgcKVTCrw4YZSorC3difr9jlyI03reV9v8UCW5Hh5JOQqYxIWEbhz8Nzq04hPXf8uxDPiQok1RgXz8

A bottle washes ashore on the Balian coast, a cork tightly packed into it bearing the seal of Galbraith. Once found, it was copied and passed around within the Baron’s immediate circle; friends, family, the like. The letter inside of it read… 

Ave!

In case my letters do not reach the mainland, I’ve decided to take a pilgrimage across Aevos and its isles. It was ST. ADRIAN OF LEUVAARDEN that inspired this very voyage, for the Saint himself has seemingly visited me in my dreams – it was written in a massive tome I held that I must strive to better myself. To become a proper statesman, as he was. To walk in the shoes of those in the Duana before me, I must do some introspection.

And so, I shall!

Know that I’ll be home, soon.

John Augustus Galbraith, Baron of Castelorna, Royal Legate.

Spoiler

We've moved into the new house! TreeSmoothie's no longer on homeless arc. However, we'll be without internet until the end of next week, hopefully no longer. Til' then!

. . . In other news, a big ole' wooden sign had appeared in front of the Royal Legate's office: it said,

61-g9ddRxCL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg