[BOUNTY] 200 M for the Capture of Khaleed/Kjaleed

[!]

Throughout Aevos, flyers could be found hanging near crossroads and inns, with a significant number scattered around Dúnfarthing.

BGFP4-t13Ij85pgSO8wxfEHunQr3145v6r_OifZLWESc4uz5J1v5iUdF3BTd64q9qQPHP79rBHacdtQVlhjVEWTjUhRK2OGBY8rk6aQzq08OhmWmhCf1Mn9NPrhauOYJnX9NscyzyBdu6tWTLA9u4Hs

On the back of the flyer is written:

“Reward of 200 MINA for anyone who brings the man named KHALEED or KJALEED, or someone similar, back to The Commune of Wyrtmark-Kabestan ALIVE. This man has been seen stealing and bothering people. Be careful when approaching him, he's hot-headed and unpredictable. HE IS ARMED!

The man is about 5'10" tall, with brown hair and eyes. He has been sighted in a red shirt with a cross, or in armour with a yellow and white emblem on it. He is believed to be living near Lurin and was last seen on the roads near Wyrtmark-Kabestan.”

Spoiler

The poster was made using Canva and includes some of its free resources. The emblem and drawing are my own creations.

"They spelled my name wrong!" Khalid threw down the poster in an angry fit

The halfling stands crossed armed in front of the poster, "I'd like t' sock tha' nasty bastard in th' face, he caught me off guard, he did!" She grumbles.