LAW OF CITIZENSHIP

Iverach

K0_Vi17EScoObFKkCjij1WoVgS5asoZKtK7MaXKHMb_4_ABNjOWK2rU3y5n1rvha9uZ-IhUK0Gt6Q0wFrJyxYfQjVrD4ghzo6kL6yZRm_DH5vwyeTsnjqbyQ8u3yb1967lUJxs3yM-3uaLYE

c2dr6xgsvcuJD8-8TeH9q9m68wiqmhXMZdtVgiKQsz_i-3IN62mP2JeEtaCsV_UQAffEUZxk7xJWTBuWNNZFPi-IZDDXI6w9BNAcI77FRDRzpgmmRIaP_5QRK1VJNS_Iw5FrZtmoilCETD43

LAW OF CITIZENSHIP

Issued by the

ASULIR

8th of Snow's Maiden, 151 SA

uRLt8spPJCEUJY1lbb0iYyZNMsBruZEWHWID8CZ1KW37gkL5TVyYgK2EqlmZhBwYwDj4sgpigZA-co7oW7kATbB8T0B2PQ8GR1ydhZabKM0_NcWL2yIEWHhZAg5B4w6kS4qtjtMwdifIYGEA

CONTENTS

INTRODUCTION 

CHAPTER I – THE ORGANISATION AND OBTAINING OF CITIZENSHIP

CHAPTER II – THE PRIVILEGES OF CITIZENSHIP

INTRODUCTION

“The path to citizenship shall always be open to those who embrace the ideals of maehr’sae hiylun’ehya. Let those who pledge themselves to Haelun'or be welcomed as Blessed Citizens and together we will shepard the lost Children of Silver home.”

Asulir Kolvar

CHAPTER I

THE ORGANISATION AND OBTAINING OF CITIZENSHIP 

ARTICLE 1.   The citizenship of the Silver Empire of Haelun'or consists of two classes:

Second Class Citizen

First Class Citizen

ARTICLE 2.   The approval of the Second Class Citizen is decided by the Okarir’mali on the following premises:

[ A ]:   Proven absence of mixed blood.

[ B ]:   Proven adherent of maehr’sae hiylun’ehya.

[ C ]:   Elementary understanding of the Elven tongue.

[ D ]:   Submission of a tome to The Eternal Library or enlistment in The Sillumir.

[ E ]:   Publically recited the Oath of Allegiance before an Okarir or the Asulir.

ARTICLE 3.   The approval of the First Class Citizen is decided by the Okarir’mali on the following premises:

[ A ]:   Proven pure of High Elf blood.

[ B ]:   Proven adherent of maehr’sae hiylun’ehya.

[ C ]:   Elementary understanding of the Elven tongue.

[ D ]:   Submission of a tome to The Eternal Library or enlistment in The Sillumir.

[ E ]:   Publically recited the Oath of Allegiance before an Okarir or the Asulir.

ARTICLE 4.   The mandatory Oath of Allegiance is as follows:

“I swear this sacred oath, that I shall render unconditional allegiance to [Asulir’s Full Name], Asulir of the Silver Empire of Haelun'or and Supreme Commander of The Sillumir. In my honourable duty as a citizen of the Empire, I pledge obedience unto death.”

ARTICLE 5.   First Class Citizenship is naturally granted to those born of two First Class Citizens in a matrimonial union.

ARTICLE 6.   The Asulir reserves the authority to withdraw citizenship by edict.

CHAPTER II

THE PRIVILEGES OF CITIZENSHIP

ARTICLE 1.   All Blessed Citizens are entitled to a prompt and lawful trial.

ARTICLE 2.   All Blessed Citizens are entitled to medical service and protection.

ARTICLE 3.   All Blessed Citizens are entitled to housing in accordance with their level of citizenship and income.

ARTICLE 4.   All Blessed Citizens are eligible to operate a business within the market district.

ARTICLE 5.   All Blessed Citizens are eligible to serve as a Tilruir.

ARTICLE 6.   The First Class Citizen enjoys additional privileges in the Silver Empire of Haelun'or, namely:

[ A ]:   Eligibility to serve as a judge, parir’tir.

[ B ]:   Eligibility to serve on The Silver Council, Elheial’thilln.

[ C ]:   Eligibility to marry a First Class Citizen.

[ D ]:   Eligibility to bring grievances to The Silver Council, Elheial’thilln.

RSoLMK7lLfIln4jHHUIbToOXhr3BrLbM4_nTUmdTDI4bQ6VNIEobYBKX2rfGWZeDgMXQf3iEdkMC4MQxrCyKOhnfId3b35jlOFfl-deUuNtJUFvXwygCcUmHN5Www2uD2yQOfwBujl_s19Oo