La Nova Palatiadora

Mady

RJvwgB-zcMV8aITj5tekCeRxjYawW5fNIGO0ygU4ZnlUUytVai30VBm2XMVXBDWWMTMmuTPTjbPXKfpl3w7Mqtm6B4kgJXqUbcZh8esLOhN5xq-h9woz_AbERI6od1KcstPaDnkklSwXZvHIcRuRLgM

yvNbRnzdUvkK9sAPExI633jtHaA7gsYIvbLHrKUMqJnZoOo5t8fEfa7YkF9zhgHvo8UVVgxRzMolaC1ec-RtpCOL2k3lP_I6IF1SW72mYZeOYjaPglrGKwCIlvCJzxQPkss3k0QLSP6DxC8Tet-noI0Qd6uOTI0A106pXLPA-tZNaiTbMpEl7UD8YojrLw

YLomxi4qVqo7gI9gCXYS0l07Ei59qJsN0zNmbKEVtrGpCrbasVhBTWsEUArLnNv6yM-b4zgDzN5h858q1mCuPEWlmVOMWgO-A_AcjlB_ZoH3dzLuG7sKt0wyRLNYZaEaW_epEK8kVgiGs8x2ljOc1T8

Penned by the Office of the Amiratus

Issued on the 10th of Godfrey’s Triumph, 94 B.A.

With a heavy heart, the Crown seeks to recognise and speak upon the recent passing of our beloved Palatiadora, Dona Poppiya Sosina Gudonov. Dona Poppiya was a shining light within our community and her tireless efforts to pursue a thriving court will always hold a space within the heart of Balianese history. We know that Dona Gudonov is resting within GOD’s kingdom, free from the suffering we all endure as Canonists. 

With such stated, we recognise the efforts of our Palatiadora and know that she would wish for her efforts to be taken up swiftly. This being said, progress pushes forth and it is with great pleasure that I announce the appointment of the next Royal Procurator, Segnora Maria del Maur. May God guide her in her endeavors and pursuits of merriment within our blessed Kingdom. 

yvNbRnzdUvkK9sAPExI633jtHaA7gsYIvbLHrKUMqJnZoOo5t8fEfa7YkF9zhgHvo8UVVgxRzMolaC1ec-RtpCOL2k3lP_I6IF1SW72mYZeOYjaPglrGKwCIlvCJzxQPkss3k0QLSP6DxC8Tet-noI0Qd6uOTI0A106pXLPA-tZNaiTbMpEl7UD8YojrLw

Signed, 

Her Royal Highness, Elena Casimira Novellen-de Lyons, 

The Princess Royal of Balian, Countess of Rosemoor, Baroness of Enderoca,  Amiratus of the Kingdom of Balian, Lady Seneschal of the Crown and Chief Minister of the Royal Duana.