The Soldiers Alliance

Yamnothere

Good peaple, Our homes have been subjected to Bandit attacks, Undead Invasions, and worst yet, Tyranny of those who see themselfs our betters!

Help us defend our freedom, our lands, our homes, our Familys! Sign up now, by speaking to a recruiter in The Cloud Temple of Agis,

Light be with you..

Ben Powell

( post an application with Name, Age, Skills ( basicly what you wish to do within the forces, and A little Biography, All in IC but an OOC post. Thank you again, )

Additional infomation:

There is no Chain of command as such, we are all freemen, chosing to partake in wars we have a hand in diciding.

A weapon is provided,

You will be staying in Freedom point, a base we have set up, nearing orcish terrotory.

Wages; Whatever you plunder from our enemy's.

Additional help will be given to those who ask.

I would like to join your ranks.

My name is Enadael Falaos, of the Fair Folk.

I am 126 years old, which is young in the reckoning of elves.

I am a master bowman and swordsman. I also am skilled at the forge at at war.

I will protect your lands from the foul pests of the country and from invaders.

Accepted, putting our numbers up to four, See you at Freedom Point my friend.

Soldiers Peak : Our hometown, has now got an upgrade, with walls on its way, we have a large residential block, a castle, a quarry, and a lumber yard.. houses are built and pretected for FREE.. we will also need recruits to help guard said lands from the terrors of undead, and theifs. i urge you reading this, to sign up now.

it sounds like you have a good group i would like to join your ranks

i am a 25 year old human

i have plenty of supplies for our group

my stats are:

sword:51

bow:50

axe:50

acrobatics:50

taming:50

:unarmed 50

I would like to join your ranks.

My name is Thorodan Kolanthel The Dragon Warrior

I am 173 years old

I am a master swordsman as well as an adept bowman. I am skilled at the forge but will only revert from battle when the time is needy.

I will protect all lands from the foul undead pests of the country and from invaders.

No wages and no chain of command? Sounds more like a bunch of bandits then soldiers. Without a chain of command it will go into ruin.

No wages and no chain of command? Sounds more like a bunch of bandits then soldiers. Without a chain of command it will go into ruin.

The chain of Command puts me as leader Enadael Falaos as second in command, Goblin as Master builder, And then it goes Seargent, Soldier, Guard, Militiaman

As for Payment, You will pillage on the battle field, whilst On home ground, it is 25 Minas a hour on guard duty, 100 Minas for half hour On quarry or Lumber duty,

As for the other two Applecants: Accepted

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.