The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((We should take over a village ^.^))

((That would be fun. We have enough men to take over a village. Unfortunately not enough to fight the dwarves.))

( Still is weird how you got land in Dwarven territory. We will rewrite the claim anyway, Mogroka's only qualm was lack of RP in reasoning. It really doesn't make sense how you got land there so we will RP evict you rather then ooc evict you)

(( Dont want to turn this into a Flame, but as he said, the DB wouldn't be given in Dwarven Land w/out Dwarven consent. Or a Gm messed up. Therefor either it isn't dwarven land or a Gm goofed. ))

((Pallino, Letholdus and Falkor.... they attacked the Master Architect and some guys got away they came back with an army.. We should flee. Unless you want to be outmatched 20:1.)) ((Killing the initiates? Your an initiate brent lol

(( Slight error in this statement :P I kept saying Don't do it or we will have an army up our asses but they were insistant, i only helped so they didn't die. Though, i take full credit for abusing the poor guy we caught in the trap :DD ))

(( I say before we pack up, we commit massive hate crimes agianst the dwarves like, beat them, kill them, trap them for John to eat ))

EDIT: +1 to brent and i got 4 stacks of redstone for ya

((Aight, I'ma make a self destruct button.))

( GM did goof. But it's still in Dwarven Land without our consent which shouldn't happen...)

((I totally agree with csalz. I say we burn all bridges and gtfo. This position is obviously compromised. We can't serve the evil in Asulon if every dwarf in their entire army knows where we live. If any of you have a decent sized civilian house where we can store resources, pm me. Imma at least get the really valuable stuff out, in case this goes bad.))

((If it was my character controlling the base, it'd be death to the end, so what if were on there land? RP it... don't just start war straight away lol.))

(( I'm up for a war but the logical war option would be to run with anything we can, possibly get some of us to stay behind to buy the others time, as you said RP and escape or something while some of us fight. EDIT- To show what the dagger I always use looks like

GoldenSword.png

))

((You use a lego Dagger?

Jk, looks pretty cool :P ))