Mag'Kerloh

briq

The invasion of dwarves is coming. We need to fight back. The war clan Mag'Kerloh is ready to fight back. Join us if u wish to help rid the land of the dwarf scum.

Guest Drage

I am the Chieftain of the Mag'Kerloh and to give some more information on the clan, we are here to protect Sanhar, and sorrounding Orc areas. What separates us from other guards, and armies, is we are privatised, we do not make you stand guard in one place for 100 Minas for an hour. Instead we let you patrol and protect the land from villains and dwarves while doing everyda things. At night I patrol while hunting, and at day I patrol while collecting building materials. Thus our clan is not a full time job, you can continue to do whatever it is you please.

What You Get

-Full Protection from the clan and our allies the Ferox Legio

-Rank, Stature and Respect

-You will get a salary based on how well you do your job, and your level of devotion towards your duty and justice

Rules

We will not post because of need for secrecy of how we operate, PM me if you would like to know

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.