The Aegis World Army- Stand Against the Undead!

Mahelyk

((I don't know if I'm allowed to start one, so tell me if this post is bad))

The Undead are growing in strength and numbers! The human capitol has already fallen once. Separate our armies will fall, the humans, the orcs, the dwarves, and elves. The Undead will stop at Nothing until every nation is burned to the ground! We need to stand together to fight, not as a nation or a race, but together for the fate of all Aegis! I propose the first real base accepting all races and origins, an official Army of Aegis! Lets put aside our differences to find a common evil enemy, the Undead. We can come together and build a new world base in towards the North, to hold off and defend the land, before they take down every capitol, one by one. We could come together and take donations of stone to build, money and food for the soldiers, and lives to defend against those horrible beings not of the living. We would need soldiers, captains, generals, builders, even open up a public mine to fuel the base. Maybe even the Ascended may come to lead the battle to drive the Undead back to their hellish Nether.

Help start and join the Grand World Army of Aegis today, and Save the World!!!

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2823

Theres been at least 3 armies against the undead. All of them need to group together, and I think the one I linked to is the best looking.

well the one you linked is sortof a guild but what i linked was to get guilds and nations to fight together in a way

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.