The Great Famine

Narthok

Event Planners, MC Names: Narthok

Event Type: Famine, Natural disaster/ Apocalypse/ Anarchy

Event Date:  Before 4.0

Factions/Nations effected by the event: All nations all factions

Event Location: The fringe

Summary: Essentially this would be an event that resulted in the slow but sure decay of crops and crops that were produced would be of extremely poor quality, this would result in wars over remaining food supplies as well as a break down of government. I think this would be brought on by the emergence of a horseman of the apocalypse figure, perhaps like Hecarim from league of legends or a headless horseman. Essentially an event team actor would move around the map as an etheral ghost sowing discord and famine wherever he/she/it would travel.

Concept Images/Screenshots

hecarim1.jpgthe_third_horseman_of_the_apocalypse_by_006Q9-df500a10-53de-48f0-9822-1ddfbaad66

withered-corn.jpeg

Other Information: The amount of starvation, canabalism and general break down of sanity that would result would be a good way to add a bunch of new rp to the server as well as giving a good excuse to transition to 4.0

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: probably

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: actors would probably be required in the form of a plague horseman/ plague minions 

Terribly sorry this took so long to review.

Firstly we missed your desired time for the event so I'm sorry for that, however the first part of the event was already done I believe. 

The horseman may require a bit of lore if you feel strongly about this event talk to the lore-team about it and see what you can come up with. If you have any questions as to why your event was denied please send me a message on the forums.

Event denied.