The Keepers

Dat Meman46

*You open an old dusty scroll that you found in the wilderness, the first few entry's are unreadable due to bloodstains but you can make out this much*

Week seven: Its miserable here: The floor burns, the constant moans, and the agonizing water "Treatments." Its enough to drive a man mad!

Week ten: I saw the prophet earlier today. *Writing gets a lot messier for the rest of this entry* He was judging prisoners, apparently I'm not worth anything and my muscles aren't big enough to pull the slave carts.

Week eleven: I was awoken earlier to a sudden heat and multiple screams. On top of that one of the guards started grinning when he noticed that I was awake.

Last log: It appears that if your not useful to the undead and completely worthless they send you to be a slave for iblees himself. The good news is that my message will not be a waste, the leader, "Wrath" found my scroll and said that it would be a useful intimidation factor and a possible recruitment form.

-Gilneas-

*The rest appears in a much different and sinister handwriting, it also appears that no ink was used instead you see the remains of dried blood*

As you can see, the keepers are heavy in slave trade and hold an existing alliance with lets say: less than holy beings. Most of our ranks are a tight secret and therefore not much information will be given. However, finding this scroll was your first step in joining.

The first way of joining is very direct and much safer than our other plan. You must find one of the seven deadly sins and find a way to prove to him that you are not a waste of time and also that you are truly dedicated to our cause.

The other way would be to mortally wound the leader of our "organization" and prove to him your combat capabilities.

Please note that joining the keepers will not put you in the good graces of the undead

-Wrath-

Recruitment got a little less strict and a little more strict in some ways. Most people with villain apps will be looked at and judged (we used to just enslave them) but we are firing everyone with out at least a basic villain app and confiscating what they have in guild storage.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.