jyecarson

Lycans  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Lycans to be a thing?

• Heck yeah!
    • No, just please, jye... Stop.
    • I don't care either way.

On 3/15/2017 at 9:44 AM, Trenchist said:

Again, this is too OP to be played in a CA, and Kha are alot more similar than a descendant to a wolf in their bone structure, yet still they are banned? I dislike the concept, this isn't harry potter or drakola, and OP creatures that are played by players must not be allowed. Making this ET is also useless, as it's mainly about character development. -1

I myself find magics more op than this, and a few other things. And sorry Jye looked it up. Since there is no Kha and were wolves in real life, not to mention no Orcs, Elves, and that other stuff. I went with the next best things. Wolves, cats, and humans. (Cause Since there's such things as fertile Half-Elves they have to be the same species. And no two different species can have a kid and it be fertile) Cats are more  closely related to wolves where they branch off from the Order. Humans being primates, and cats and wolves being in carnivora. 

But you're doing good so far Jye! :D +1

Thank you for submitting your piece, but this has been unfortunately denied. The pros need to be fleshed out further to get an idea of how much stronger the creature is, the cons need some work as well to balance the piece. And on a smaller note, the Aspects don't tend to work on their own and this should most likely have involved all of them. If you still wish to keep it just Nemiisae, a solid reasoning will be needed.

This Lore has been denied. Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.