The forums have been updated to IPS Community Version 4.2.2 - We're still working on improving the theme for everyone to enjoy so please hang tight. We will also hopefully have new features soon to share with you all.

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Owlinx

[✔] [Accepted] [Pending] Owlinx whitelist application

5 posts in this topic

Out-Of-Character Information

Please do your best to correct spelling and grammatical errors, this is an RP server and writing is the main form of communication!

What’s your Minecraft account name?: Owlinx

What timezone are you in?: IST

How old are you?: 15

Are you aware the content and interactions on this server may not be appropriate for children under the age of 13? (You won’t be denied for being under 13): yes i am aware of that

Have you read and agreed to the rules?: Yes

What’s the rule you agree with the most?: I aggre with the rule that states against powergaming

Are there any rule(s) that confuse you or don’t make sense? (if so we can help clear it up!): All the rules ar clear to me

How did you find out about Lord of the Craft?: I searched minecraft roleplay servers and then i saw lord of the craft 

Link(s) to past Whitelist Applications (If applicable): No i dont have any

Have you logged into the server yet? (You cannot be whitelisted without logging in at least once): Yes i did log on

Definitions

Feel free to Google the answers or browse our forums, but make sure that you write the reply in your own words, not those of another website or person! Plagiarizing will result in the automatic denial  of your application!

What is roleplaying?: Roleplaying is the act of portraying a character and acting and speaking as if you were this character

What is metagaming?: Metagaming is using out of character knowledge while roleplaying and this could ruin the experience of the roleplaying 

What is power-emoting (powergaming)?: Powergaming is when you force action on other players for example: lets say i was fighting someone and i said 

me: *stab joe and joe cant react* that would be unfair because i diding gave joe a chance to react to my actions and that is powergaming

In-Character Information
Now you actually make your character - be creative but stay reasonable! Make sure they make sense and that they follow lore. Try to come up with a character that you actually want to play.

Character’s name: Nate Smith

Character’s sex: male

Character’s race: Heartlander

Character’s age: 35

Biography  (Please make it a decent two paragraphs long. Remember to add three references to the server lore): (where does your character come from?; where have they traveled to?; what year were they born in? et cetera.)

nate smith was hearlander and was born in to a small village near the kingdom of norland as a child he was really poor and got bullied allot that made him really shy

and lonely till one day he met a girl named jenny she was funny cute and nice to him shortly after they became best freinds they always liked playing near the lake 

and playing hide and seek after years of beings best freinds nate started to like jenny he became deeply in love with jenny 

then one day nate decided to ask her out he called her to come to the lake that they played at every day and when he asked her out she aggred to go out with him nate was

really happy they decided to meet up the next day but jenny didint come the next day nate thought she was just late a bit he waited five hours he started to become worried

so he walked up to jenny house when he knocked on the door jenny dad opend it and told him that jenny.. died nate looked emotionless and said okay in a quite voice

after that nate has became again a shy and lonely person then he decided to sucide but before he did that he remembered how much jenny believed in him and how much she 

told him he can be a cool hero and fight evil nate remembered that and decided to keep on living and help people in trouble after all of that nate moved to the kingdom of courland and 

Personality Traits: (what are your character's quirks?; habits?; likes and dislikes?) nate habits is carving in wood and traning with his sword 

Ambitions: (what does your character aspire to be?)  nate wants to be a hero and help everyone in his pass

Strengths/Talents: (what is your character really, really good at?) nate is really good at runing and climbing on trees

Weaknesses/Inabilities: (what is a skill that your character needs to work on?) nate's needs to learn to be less shy 

Appearance: (what does your character look like?; how tall are they?; hair color?; scars?) nate's is 6.5 feet tall and have black hair and brown eyes 

Skin: 591f53f112825_owiskin.png.4be02af9a75414654a07a017a5b93867.png

Under Review

-Pending-

Your application has been placed as pending but do not worry that just means you need to make a few small changes to your application before you can be accepted!

1: Remember you need 3 pieces of server lore in your character's biography 

2: It seems you forgot to add a screenshot of your character's skin on the bottom portion of your application

If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM here on the forums

You have 24 hours from the time of this post to fix these changes

-Accepted-

Congratulations, your application has been accepted!

On behalf of the application team welcome to Lord of the Craft if you ever have any questions feel free to message any of us in-game or here on the forums

Please wait patiently while you are implemented and whitelisted in game

Moved to Accepted Applications Forum. Player whitelist pending.

Whitelist application has been accepted, player is now whitelisted in game.