An Admission,

An Admission,

Good evening all,

Leading up to the start of the warclaim, after warsend had opened, I had instructed my team that players who had an outstanding Villainy Blacklist on their accounts would be barred from taking part in the warclaim. This was facilitated through the issuing of temporary bans on these accounts that had outstanding Blacklists. In total, three players from the Haense side and Two from the Renatus side were removed from the warclaim under my instruction.

I take full responsibility for this decision and the bans that were carried out as a result of my decision. After taking a couple of hours to step back away from the server and reflect upon the outcomes as a result of this, I have come to the conclusion that further discussion with my fellow administrators and a review of the current blacklist system along with a possible rework of this system is required.

To those five players who were removed, you shall be receiving a refund of one set of armor, one sword, a stack of bread, a bow & thirty-two arrows as compensation for your items being wiped. Upon the posting of this thread, these items have been put into your enderchest or your actively selected person.

Thank you,

Pun