Sign in to follow this  
CaptainZenny

Chancellor's Address, 1741

Chancellor’s Address, 1741

VGHpF1kfPkboZHdSyg9Z_u92DrbpLdCggGbiK_UoGxWPJ85gZlRLic-cKQg9NrNx8WSz4Sw7Ct3gL0UaxdNhE87xjEn24ptGcHmRCcP1F5rgsaCHuoi34sN_KCYIvOQDGfFZZhXG

11th of Owyn’s Light, 1741 | 11th of Jula and Piov, ES 294

Va Birodeo Herzenav e Edlervik

I speak to you today with the drums of war nearly drowning out my thoughts. War is upon our great nation once more and it will be akin to nothing we have seen in the past.

Unholy men wish to be rid of Haeseni blood by spilling it across the lands as if it were fertilizer. They wish to boil our eyeballs and eat them from skewers. They wish to take our women for their devilish desires. They wish to take our children to convert them into paganic servants of false gods.

The men and women of Haense will NOT allow such to transpire. We will rise from the ashes of our capital, strike our enemies hard in the dead of night, ride fearlessly into the unknown abyss, and show the entirety of Arcas of our prominence.

To those dastardly men who seek to eradicate us from these holiest of lands, I say continue your streak of abhorrence. Continue your impertinent quest against the most righteous of peoples. Your efforts will fall short, your men will succumb to the blackness, and your legacies will be only a stain on the pages of my memoir.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

His Excellency, Lord Markus Otto Kortrevich, Lord Palatine of the Realm, Baron of Koravia

Edited by CaptainZenny

“Skah lat.” Says Brainboila, boiling Haenseti brains.