The Eternal Library - Custodians of Knowledge

Vermy

TC4MjZb.png

aaaa.png.8783ef72a591161d4776ffbd47da5707.png.a214467d293d6200d83f62febe7b430e.png

Custodians of Knowledge

The Eternal Library

As published on the 2nd of Sun’s Smile, 1754

Time passes and with it does the citizenry of  our Blessed Bastion upon the Silver Hill. 

Larihei has blessed me with the fortunate opportunity to take it upon myself to be the new caretaker of The Eternal College.

Miss Uppori has served The Silver State for an impressive amount of time, made countless improvements and raised our college from the ground up.

Yet she has decided for herself that a well-deserved break is needed to look at things from a different perspective. 

Therefore Uppori Visaj has stepped down as Okarir’Maehr and made me her new successor.

The sudden leave of a small group of impure-minded Mali and Kharajyr, has left our library at a lack of staff, and due to my sudden change of status I will not be able to pick up all the work needed to protect and uphold the copious amount of books stored in our Bastion of Knowledge.

Therefore, The Eternal Library is looking for new staff members to fill the roles of safekeeping, sorting and protecting our most sacred treasures.

Protecting our most dear belongings, passed on by generations is an occupation of respect and honour,

hence the library will be having interviews and traineeships in order to filter out the incapable.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeEySyUJ0hRijtqgki4O7b_v-SU3HjOVYIMdRwHyvysW1603Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

Okarir’maehr,

Sulraell

yFiqGT1.png