Helena Gambling Hall [Opening Event] [Chess Tournament]

Slapacookie

Helena Gambling Hall (With a Chess Floor1)

Grand Opening!!!!

This event is open to everyone!

medieval-chess-set-Dragon-figures-and-Castle-style.jpg.2e1ec325f982469075db8c206af4acb3.jpg

Do you have what it takes to become a Grand-master of Chess???

Do you have the skills that will kill the competition???

Do you wish to take a chance at Carrington Craps???

Well you have come to the right place! The new Gambling Hall will have it’s re-opening very soon and during that event a Chess Tournament will be held! During this event you will have a chance to claim the title of Grand Master of the realm solely in Chess! Your name will be displayed within the Gambling Hall as such. Now this is not the only prize if you win! There will be a chance to win 1,500 Mina and a Labyrinth Prize! 

Tournaments will be held once every 1 to 2 weeks!

Tournament Date: 5/24/2020 3:30 PM PST

Tournament Details:

• 100 mina participation fee
  • Everyone’s time is valuable! So, these are timed matches. You will have 8 seconds for each turn. (This will be timed and a strike system is in place. Since it is a chess floor, the time starts once the head breaks.)
  • This will go on for multiple days if we get many sign-ups! 
  • We are using general rules for chess (Besides the time rule) 
  • Will be held in the Gambling Hall at Helena.
  • If you are looking to participate, please send me a message or please send this Flyer back in with your name. (Make a post here)
  • (More may be added as issues arise)

We will need some workers for this event and for the continuing days that this place continues opened!!!!

We will need:

• Gambling Boss (Running Craps)
  • Bartender
  • Security

I am looking for Investors for the Gambling Hall! 

Please send word to me with any questions. Kinsrell Commandore (Slapacookie) (Discord: Slapacookie#2794)