The Art of Karasu

SkrtSkrt3231

0DsNRTS__X2kPf02eUcvO2isUzlJd2zmysZTc0_2aoNLkR2z1gXTZoaibBhCEm6Y80pecI0-lAj3xWBdVofX19IxjlvJT6K65-xwyEa3aUyLy9Aned_9jRoy0wXU3VbsBxB41amy

*A flyer would be posted near the tavern in Haelun'or*

19th of Snow's Maiden, 12 SA

If you would like to learn to fight and survive without a blade you should try Karasu. With five simple tenets that pertain to battle and to life, I could take the most unteachable of subjects and show them the way of the Raven. 

• Honor: I shall teach you to be honorable in life and in battle. It takes true strength to defeat an adversary who is at their peak. There is no Honor in doing so when they are ailed from another source.
  • Cunning: Karasu is very much so a Brains over Brawn art. Each move has its place in the battle field, when played perfectly it can lead your enemy directly to a checkmate.
  • Power: Just because we are Smart doesn't mean we can't be powerful. Karasu teaches to push every ounce of your abilities into your life and your battles. Training strength is a requirement and training will be scaled to your abilities.
  • Swiftness: We train you to be fast on your feet and this gives you the ability to think quick. Just because you can think well doesn't mean you will have the time required in battle.
  • Wisdom: Finally I hope to all of those that take the path of Karasu that you learn to be wise. Knowing what is right and wrong is always subjective, but wisdom brings about clarity in that decision.

If you wish to learn the Way of the Raven speak to Finnick Trafina, or leave a letter in the mailbox of Dio Astore Larihei 16