Laconic Fables

AmericanSimp

Laconic Fables

Bringing life to a story has always been a dream of mine, while in high school and during my career I've learned the best stories are born deep with our hearts. My experience lies simply in what I have done in my free time, whether through roleplay or writing up the story of a character/experience of mine. I am seeking to make a name for myself within the industry, and I will gladly let you tag along!

Services
(Purchases can be made securely/officially on my website using PayPal)
The way I roll is by offering three different packages. Those packages being 500 [25$], 1000 [50$], and 1500+ [100$] word stories. If you seek to purchase a shorter story please contact me on my website, or on discord. I ask you always credit me when showing the work, though if you seek a ghost writer for whatever purpose I can work with you.

Have you ever thought of your character performing a great deed, or finishing a challenge? Maybe something bad happened to you in the past, and you always wondered what life would've been like if things went differently. Drafting up a new persona, but can't make an amazing backstory? IF you answered yes to any of these questions, I am here to help!

Contact Info

Discord: DragoonNuts#3613