Norlandic Book of Clans

NORLANDIC BOOK OF CLANS
First Issued Eleventh of the Grand Harvest, Fourteenth Year of the Second Age

PREAMBLE:

The Norlandic people have a long and storied history, one full of great strife and even greater determination, the King of Norland has made it his royal prerogative to fill and maintain a Book of Clans which documents those clans of past and present which have earned their place in this book. There are three distinctions which are given to a clan through historical analysis: Rurikkid Clan, Clan of Old, and Clan of New.

Contents

I. Rurikkid Clans

II. Clans of Old

III. Clans of New

IV. Defunct & Dead Clans

CHAPTER I: RURIKKID CLAN

There are three primary Rurikkid Clans all of which descend from the same man, Thoromir ‘the Herald’ Ruric. The three sons of Thoromir - Edvard, Eirik and Frey - are the source of each Rurikkid clan name - Edvardsson, Eiriksson, and Freysson.

CLAN EDVARDSSON

5v79nuUOHiUE23ucHnhSWtBx2YKabTQ0eDIMhZPInXyBNVhILPmn1WvMiXKhurF0EPin8CdtRQdXo0G1d83os_IDaUQFhSWMl-J-rAe1GIbgNeAQZFUiRKx06uAZE02L2636VNQV

"Honor, Duty, Birthright"

The ruling dynasty of the Kingdom of Norland, Clan Edvardsson resides in the Palace of Varhelm overlooking the city which the palace derives its name from. Historically Clan Edvardsson has been regarded as the blacksheep of the Rurikkid Clans. It is often that those of Clan Edvardsson are quite pious and view their history within Norland to be something they must redeem themselves from, in both the Allfather’s eyes and the Norlandic people’s.

The Chieftain of Clan Edvardsson is:

-King Sven Edvardsson Ruric

Notable members of Clan Edvardsson are:

-King Edvard

-Beowulf ‘the Betrayer’

-High Keeper Exander

-King Caedric

CLAN EIRIKSSON

A clan, seldom seen within the Kingdom of Norland, but often showing their support and loyalty to their clan and people in times of great strife. Historically Clan Eiriksson has been known for their martial skills and reasonable leadership. Presently Clan Eiriksson makes up the Northguard and defends the Kingdom of Norland from many threats.

The Chieftain of Clan Eiriksson is:

-Chieftain Vilko Eiriksson Ruric

Notable members of Clan Eiriksson are:

-King Eirik I ‘the Great’

-King Sven I ‘the Bard’

-King Javier I ‘the Undefeated’

CLAN FREYSSON

The most wealthy and innovative Rurikkid Clan, Clan Freysson are often found managing Vykk Co. or overseeing the Kingdom of Norland’s treasury. Historically Clan Freysson has been known for King Donovan I’s defense of the Krag and their mild temperament. Clan Freysson continues to prosper in the Kingdom of Norland, and are extremely proud of their more notable Kings and Chieftains.

The Chieftain of Clan Freysson is:

-Chieftain Vane Freysson Ruric

Notable members of Clan Freysson are:

-Chieftain Frey

-King Donovan ‘the Bastion’

-Olaf

CHAPTER II: CLANS OF OLD

Throughout history there have been many clans which rise and fall, however the steadfast clans of old maintain their heritage and tight bond through it all. Finding their roots at the heart of Norlandic history and culture. Let us not forget their names.

CLAN FARETTO

SDdbux4ompMKTg61KqIXM8kcTwANHVHilFTczhJKY6mNdKcXnvQ1p4rA7LH-snA2lgUQM77XgyMyJAY827LPrGYnx_C0hI1UPn69YVJzP3rEJnAAf2BrY3IloNtfAF1A7rcsZ6xk

No recorded motto

Originating from Vailorian Norland, Clan Faretto was founded by Garth I. Yet another of the oldest Norlandic Clans still active, Clan Faretto maintains a strong connection with the Red Faith. Historically known for their Keepers and Purifiers, the Farettos are often viewed as hostile to foreigners and profligates, known not to suffer fools for long.

The Chieftain of Clan Faretto is:

-Chieftain Tavish Faretto

Notable members of Clan Faretto are:

-Garth

-Luminary Jager

-High Keeper Tyr

-High Keeper Solvi

CLAN VOLAREN

1Qnw43vNwwbaUwck75s80yz23UqX_TRnLh5kwvlb5HMc0vyIIShhUBS5j0YM-ETIvPHLjWOqfb9LOI_N3e9DBp4msBGhqytappaSKkJmK2msICxXCPoKx7koGB6w_21RBiwjAHcd

No recorded motto

Originating from Thalian Norland, Clan Volaren was founded by Vykk I. The first officially recognized clan of Norland, Clan Volaren is made up of wood elves and are credited with founding Norland as a cultural group. The first recognized clan of Norland, the Volarens are wood elves as well as the clan that founded Norland. Historically known for their great and infamous outlaws, leading and serving in groups like the Reivers and Nottingham bandits.

The Chieftain of Clan Volaren is:

-Chieftain Vykk Volaren

Notable members of Clan Volaren are:

-Vykk ‘the Founder’

-Guz 'the Flame Singer'

-Wydren Volaren

-Mah'r Volaren

CHAPTER III: CLANS OF NEW

Since the reign of King Caedric I, the Kingdom of Norland has undergone a great boom in population. Those planting their roots in the newest iteration of the Kingdom of Norland, we must let their names be known now and see what glories they cover themselves in. Let us not forget their names.

CLANS OF VARHELM

CLAN CAMIAN

u976QWkN1vGtCCG5sf_mGV1kBMI8sdgKppZGCdy-ZmgPsZcLgGtiC3-LVrHOqmLngIsnc6z-c2hiJpBTpCbW2cRDBMmJCFRUUykQOuzxM_oVofWlQX0HaU2RT_j9ZH2Qxz1hyJcr

No recorded motto

Originating from Arcasian Norland, Clan Camian was founded by Alisa Camian. It is one of the most prominent clans of the Kingdom of Norland, Clan Camian has established themselves within the Red Faith and with a successful meadery. Those of Clan Camian are known for being vengeful and short-tempered at times, many men have had their life threatened in attempts to court Camian women.

The Chieftain of Clan Camian is:

-Chieftain Alisa Camian

Notable members of Clan Camian are:

-High Keeper Alisa

CLAN KVITRAVN

hn1Vl_h7tNJ9A40NYATmVqFtqxhzMy7BI_RzA4EbFHDfxyFf3Mzsp4a3pE39dvl4YaBpb4D926YM_DFMK-TWqVbmMiYGzzO9UWV6t_d4hswVKfgW-2O2CCP-RX3NIUMV_9tB8C-i

"Our Blade Never Dulls"

Clan Kvitravn was officially introduced into the Kingdom of Norland in Nyrheimian Norland. Those of Clan Kvitravn are taught from an early age in many martial arts, both armed and unarmed. The Kvitravn man is expected to uphold the Tenets of the Allfather and maintain the honor any Norlandic man is expected to display. Historically the Kvitravns find their roots as warriors, soldiers and other nameless duty bound men before eventually forming Clan Kvitravn.

The Chieftain of Clan Kvitravn is:

-Chieftain Hali Olavsson Kvitravn

Notable members of Clan Kvitravn are:

-Chieftain Einar Olavsson

CLAN VILDR

z5j9gZml7IcFCd8z7ppFkTc6vSGM_Pfzp7cV1HgD6DW4JavL_If8ZKJfTV53srJzcHjT6AY20Yejd1HDajANftH3nkCsrwd_T3J2VB9qDA2XmWUPTDXCeb20lnTrlu7Xb6ZWqzfT

"Family, Faith, Fury"

Clan Vildr originates with the marriage of Edric and Rowanna. Neither had come from great families, with Edric himself adopting the moniker of ‘Witchslayer’, to make up for his absence of a family name. The two elected to go by the name of Vildr after wedding, the name coming from the Old Norlandic words for ‘Wild Fire’, inspired firstly by Edric’s temperament, secondly by their shared love of the All Father and the Red Faith, and thirdly, by their feelings for eachother. 

The Chieftain of Clan Vildr is:

-Chieftain Edric Vildr

Notable members of Clan Vildr are:

-Chieftain Edric Vildr

CLAN DE ASTREA

oYw4FDKOJO8-_Rtvnrh5QYI9RwK40UUt2VgW5yN7I5BpGxloyG3Z7nz6fwFVd6clql-dXyhZIsaysFGjXVtJDqTrP2zOLAcRDAOphuLrm1lEpXZvO4mqa2MrSVoyVAzHQGCBMZJV

No recorded motto

Clan de Astrea is an old family, new to the Kingdom of Norland but they find their origins from branches of House Ashford de Savoie on Axios. In contemporary times Clan de Astrea has been in service to the King of Norland as the Dukes lording over the Duchy of Elysium.

The Chieftain of Clan de Astria is:

-Duke Eugo de Astria

Notable members of Clan de Astria are:

-Victoria IV

-Queen Ancile

CLAN LUNNER

T6uzKOUAY95Mr258uF3Jml0DYcd4Vali0ecLo59azr3UFLJcbVJ4YpzOSWhmTaWsuzcNXiYoJ3DhAFgi4HoUvqLAH133rybh8ExByoxj2k8YTdUn_6hcc4MnQVznccBPknX_w7gj

No recorded motto

Clan Lunner was introduced into the Kingdom of Norland on Arcasian Norland and during the reign of King Caedric who had granted them the County of Lunsbeck. Those of Clan Lunner were known to follow a simple faith of ancestor worship wherein the dead are revered and honored. The clan is known to be matriarchal, boasting women of reputable warrior status but also skilled agriculturalists and ranchers. Those bloodborne of Clan Lunner can be identified with their natural white hair and large bearded axes.

The Chieftain of Clan Lunner is:

-Chieftain Karina Lunner

Notable members of Clan Lunner are:

-Chieftain Karina

CLAN O’HARA

B05OO0tvoZKF0rLAOhBtdnrePcYRYr2hRZ4j4XqzQtqRh5IXcaRVH7CvyRZJFH-mS2AZlu4h_4xWQLnDkfz0U9ahCtRS-5OuPNKm_nsIC9WzBTLwZjI56Hzc0RnzUGViHnqe0Hhl

No recorded motto

Clan O’Hara, previously named house O'Hara, dates back to early Atlas. Those of House O’Hara had been ambitious, having their sights set on being higher in society. It was their ambitions that led to their downfall, though Loki ‘the Blind’ had taken up the mantle of patriarch at the clan’s lowest point before turning it into a Norlandic clan devoted on becoming noble and loyal warriors, trying not to repeat the sins of their family’s past and attempting to redeem their name in the light of the Allfather.

The Chieftain of Clan O'Hara is:

-Chieftain Eleonore O'Hara

Notable members of Clan O’Hara are:

-Thor ‘the Bull’

HOUSE D'AMAURY

lHvI6I_40dNTxrKB_degbfYCPbCspMMv46notkgGMlGr4ettHsRj5TdQcCIvnZ9G_JqrMKQlFhkGqTp3s6XBId8sNjm1A-PE3trBtnIvhANCZ-h9rb63yiKGwucDpmc1y7vZcAZM

No recorded motto

House d'Amaury was founded on 1521 FA by Augustus de Sola on Vailor. The House was founded through the blood and glory found after the Duke's War. The House was then integrated into the Kingdom of Norland after their Patriarch, Jolfrey d'Amaury, converted to the Red Faith.

The Patriarch of Clan d'Amaury is:

-Patriarch Jolfrey d'Amaury

Notable members of Clan d'Amaury are:

-Archduke Augustus d'Amaury

CLAN VANARI

QinU1YfzmI_YOFRbcaequVluC-oXjs03jslCS6QwQtkWAFj9Vil3F2HKndDHDGhvrI2qClROf4gF1AT7i5boaNF-7kVix4px_SYL_RGOwZhY5x8weaveGeNCowgbWiX2kU3L-RP4

"With the Purity of Light, We Vanquish the Dark"

Clan Vanari was founded on 22 SA by Lunah and Amethyst on Almarian Norland during the reign of King Sven. The clan values familial bonds and individual strength; pledging itself to the Duchy of Elysium and the Kingdom of Norland. Vanari have a proud line of service to the Kingdom of Norland often serving as Rangers of the Borealis Forest.

The Patriarch of Clan Vanari is:

-Decurion Lunah Vanari

Notable members of Clan Vanari are:

-Ranger Amethyst Vanari

CLAN STAMIRSK

ty4OnTJPRXtAoltV-uamaTSfIxlhJLiNv-RGD6kDN-cNOrbs6KsU0q_i0LD1Fs5aGnODhs83OzhAi4gdlCoVADBCHlEt8ZTiP7ywzN-1V0kSiKiphYfHLqK6_f7n_7Lvu9CtAbmI

"From the Dark, into the Light"

Clan Stamirsk first records goes back six generations, in the hard Northern tundra of Haense in a small village called Skagafjoror. The Stamirsk it started as a raider group but began to civilize when Abraham Stamirsk became the Chieftain. Abraham is credited as the true modern Stamirsk Chieftain as his reforms to push the Clan into greater fiscal ventures rather than living only day to say; however the Clan does maintain strong ties to their Hunter-Gatherer and Explorer roots. The Clan moved to the Kingdom of Norland, specifically the Duchy of Elysium, where it would regain much of its footing after Skagafjoror befell tragedy.

The Chieftain of Clan Stamirsk is:

-Chieftain Rinehart Stamirsk

Notable members of Clan Stamirsk are:

-Abraham Stamirsk

CHAPTER IV: DEFUNCT & DEAD CLANS

It is known that many families and brotherhoods have risen and fallen in the Kingdom of Norland, the known clans which had existed must be remembered for their deeds which had laid the foundation of the Kingdom of Norland as it is. Let us not forget their names. There are two categories for clans within this chapter, defunct: clans which have migrated out of the Kingdom of Norland, and extinct: clans which have been extinguished by the death of all bloodborne inheritors and bannermen.

HOUSE DE RIVERA - DEFUNCT

uVCa-T-Za_6618a6FeV5J-61jrwBJ2lYldGVDm-78jNnuRnBeFF5CHBeJnhv6WChIAkaZZyt9X5gyfSyC1h7Vfagb4Bh-sx7JbN3QEB09OJckH2Auf5MnQSXtNmGoZLcCZHFSQWU

House de Rivera was introduced to the Kingdom of Norland during King Halvar Edvardsson Ruric's reign on Arcas. At the time King Cesar had made a deal with the King of Norland to assist each other in their times of need. After the transition from Arcas to Nyrheim the new King Antonio came to the King of Norland for aid and for land so the Hyspian people may have a land of their own. King Halvar honored his agreement with Antonio's father and granted them the old Radaghastian village, now named Nueva Tierra. Hosue de Rivera is recognized as the only royal Hyspian line, and has dubbed their Patriarch Protector of the Hyspian People.

Notable members of House de Rivera are:

-King Cesar

-King Antonio 'the Vengeful'

HOUSE AMBROSE - DEFUNCT

gc5hVmDLW71Mb6lUSb_uZC6d0h57v8FdsoioQSQbAd8ISABrufdc3vA27FIbV6mT8mPqDXLJG2waV8evRPe5b6rEKPtMA7fcXK2RHsZUaPM7qE50R_T4KwVAxtjlHxB4w6wLV3l-

Clan Ambrose was introduced into the Kingdom of Norland on Arcasian Norland during the reign of King Caedric I, living primarily in the County of Darrowmere (the successor state to the Duchy of Lorraine) Clan Ambrose came to become a loyal vassal. After the destruction of Arcas Clan Ambrose was elevated to the position of Jarls and granted the Jarldom of Luemont. Those of the Ambrose lineage either often have extremely pale skin or skin which is tanner than most there is no in-between. Ambroses are known for their bravery or stupidity and very good work ethic. They take pride in the knowledge they collect through reading books.

Notable members of Clan Ambrose are:

-Alli ‘the Old’

CLAN WILLOW - DEFUNCT

eeYBozo-7o9pXYtiE0G5k01RtPf-CyeOZOSEDEk_xUjqZzdAL0QJv9AiPvm3Sp0UGQrOLNKu-KUylzr0TIC6N_qv4D09rCuiJrZU_h5O7zZHTs9gOupeEvnElcv13656By0xFM0R

An old clan, only recently being officially recognized by the Kingdom of Norland in Morsgrad on Arcas. A rare sight to see in Norland, the Willows maintain a light presence in Norland often only coming about in any notable situations.

Notable members of Clan Willow are:

-Chieftain Jairiven

-Queen Katyusha

CLAN GRIMLEE - DEFUNCT

ua_1w7-rhZl2zcFOjiHSYKVo5mGT3B6LpSAUm_tttr1IUYZgYvCmG11cQrfvU7J35ti20oiWLJwniln59gj8NdKtRQGJXOhT4YF7qPPDwxEQUFt8077ksJzGACjkMqK4POSwCJrd

Originating from Axiosian Norland, Clan Grimlee was founded by Uther I ‘the Old’. One of the oldest clans formed during the earliest days of Norlandic history, the Grimlees are renowned farmers and ranchers. Historically known for their tight-fisted attitude with money, they would settle outside the walls of Norlandic cities to evade taxes. Most recently the Grimlees have become harder and harder to come by as they shrink in size.

Notable members of Clan Grimlee are:

-Uther ‘the Old’

-Chieftain Bran

CLAN STORMBRINGER - DEFUNCT

Originating from within Arcasian Norland, the stormbringers are a unique clan in the sense that very few of them are actually related by blood, but rather kin born upon the battlefield. Many of them become soldiers, fighting bandits and monsters to protect the Highland Realm.

Notable members of Clan Stormbringer are:

-Orlanth

-Adzy

CLAN SILVERSTEED - DEFUNCT

etwKry7xEjrWZwi_zvCPZc8TfHlYc9S7KDKwXEphwb0t4lcDLWb6i5Th0B4DrciHSk_uZmmLa6Q2zH7qaNasvpAzHGUzynAXwabiUUiCawXP3sifVrRuhzBFeg06UVL-UaIenH6p

Originating from Anthosian Norland, Clan Silversteed was founded by Avalon I, Lord of the Riverlands during the Norlandic migration to the Dreadlands. Avalon’s adoptive son, Ethan I, inherited the titles of his father after his disappearance. After the fall of the Dreadlands, Ethan was found to be murdered before the gates of the Kingdom of Courland leaving his son William I and his son, William II, as the last of the Silversteeds. Throughout Norlandic history the Silversteeds had been of great aid to the people, providing a sizable rally during the Krag; however during the early days of Ruriksgrad the Clan did come into great strife when Avalon I returned. Avalon I had attempted to reclaim his position of patriarch of Clan Silversteed by disowning William I and William II, eventually rebelling against the Kingdom of Norland. King Jory I had not taken kindly to this rebellion and dueled Avalon I, killing him and leaving his Clan’s name in the dirt. Avalon’s son went on to continue his father’s rebellion in what eventually became the Kingdom of Curon.

Notable members of Clan Silversteeds are:

-Avalon

CLAN KAEDRIC - EXTINCT

KRami2muF288fjqg5N0utzGU-fwize4to5cxR5-HzGNdA-9g5veaxve1YQrmo2st3gUgBESACGonbbfAnc_qeC6anHWq8KH1GQ82G67OCspk8JqUlY6LJ8UljMV_a5ljue8HD30l

Originating from Valorian Norland, founded by Brennus Clan Kaedric dates its origins back to barren icy planes of the Isle of Avar. They are farmers by trade, first cultivating the fields of Crestholm. From these humble beginnings, they began to build up their influence and family name. Once Brennus had reached his early twenties, the son of Sven Ruric returned to Avar, bringing with him what was left of the Ashguard from Lorraine.  Thomas set out to revitalize Avar, and bring it out of the state of disrepair it had fallen into. Thomas erected the Nortruppen, an army of soldiers meant to defend the frontiers of the Orenian empire. Brennus joined up, quickly climbing the ranks until he hit Kommissar, the sole disciplinary and second in the command of the Order. It was here that he continued his line, wedding and bedding Lagertha, a Norland born wench. Quickly after Thomas the ‘rat’ Ruric rebelled from Oren, Brennus abandoned his position, feeling distraught about his oath to the Emperor and to the Order he had sworn to. This would last until the entire realm migrated to Axios, only being broken once Brennus had found purpose in Haense.

Notable members of Clan Kaedric are:

-Brennus

CLAN ARDEN- DEFUNCT

ZlLp9gPqWRDx-quJedN_breBdjNfO9GVJ4Zt8247FbftbwjGt4mhieV-uXFh2Alk66x_fHS7C6HWtseCnFzrEymnVazcGthzJ2asifvFpBUcxlIYtOBXaZNAWKSTvxxCGJwgI4m-

Originating from Atlasian Norland, Richard I established Clan Arden after serving King Jory I during the Silversteed Rebellion. Richard I’s infiltration and subsequent espionage of the rebelling Clan Silversteed proved his loyalty and dedication to the Norlandic people and so Clan Arden was formed and set upon a path towards nobility. After the duel between Lord Avalon I Silversteed and King Jory I Eiriksson, Richard began an effort to rally swords to his Clan. He had marshaled such a large rally he had marched his swords into Fort Jornburg and declared himself a Count of Jornburg, allied but not under the Kingdom of Norland. Jarl Richard I had then begun bringing lower lords into his fold, the Count of Ashwood and Count of Driftwood would pledge their fidelity to Count Richard I before declaring him Duke of Nevaria. After hearing news of the Stauntons rising against those of House Horen in the South Duke Richard had pledged his sizable levy to the Stauntons in hopes to aid in the destruction of House Horen and the Renations. These hopes would be crushed however as the Siege of Whitepeak failed and all other Clans and Houses who pledged themselves to the Stauntons fled. Richard after hearing the news of the failure abandoned Fort Jornburn and marched to the greater fortress of Ashwood, leading to the bloody Siege of Ashwood where Duke Richard I died fighting Renatian men. A broken clan, the remnants of Clan Arden fled and went into hiding until a young Arden man, Chieftain Kjartan I, took the long and hard ride to the newly founded Nordengrad. He had enlisted himself into the Red Brothers where he quickly was promoted to Marshal.

Notable members of Clan Arden are:

-Duke Richard

-Marshal Kjartan

CLAN GREYMANE - EXTINCT

wwEwrgOOrDmE27iiztyiMW4xMv3_66rYVlPaNRIq-QcEl83Y1CoeDPArGxnpEDv7oGZJz31xphaCHCho1Ye9dCqv1i73IqVxGSeUVpZq4SvFFlc7sc97EbVp_5ri0JtdBBN9o5Tn

Originating from Valorian Norland, Roderick I established Clan Greymane with his brother Martin I in the swamps of Greymarsh, becoming the Jarl of Greymarsh. Those of Clan Greymane are renowned for their archery skills and survival abilities. Those bloodborne of Clan Greymane are born with fire kissed hair and emerald green eyes.

Notable members of Clan Greymane are:

-Jarl Roderick

-Jarl Brynden

HOUSE RENAULT - DEFUNCT

BMkSbsWTd6H1uw30dKysAoduQ6kjlm4mmlw_DtnY6dUJrtM4ogcnk6emHeNGUo5DspPtUbg6u7q_wF2QPYMwYqNDI7ev9xfORYbGBI8eQf_hpGuKmYktrjV6qwOhEk0ckJZTME2M

Originating from the Kingdom of Renatus, under the Empire of Man, the House of Renault begun as simple commoners as their founder Ser Seth Renault - Who later became the Kingdom’s Grand Marshal, and married the Emperor’s sister, Ophelia Horen. They would not become relevant in the land’s of the North until the family’s flight from Oren led by Lucian Renault’s, the couple’s first born - soon joined by the second-born’s next of kin Aleksandr II, who fled Oren at the young age of 14. While never holding a proper title outside of Oren, Aleksandr II was known for his close relationship with King Caedric I and Mentorship of King Halvar. By Birth, Renault’s took on the traits of their Dragonblooded forefathers, with dark hair and piercing gray eyes. And while not extinct, their relevancy has long past with the passing of Aleksandr II. 

Notable members of House Renault are:: 

-Lucian Renault 

-Issac Renault 

-Aleksandr II Renault

((OOC Disclaimer: The Norlandic Book of Clans is kept under constant guard and locked within the depths of the Norlandic Vault. In no way would you be able to see it, or anything written within, unless you were admitted into the Norlandic Vault. To be admitted you must be a citizen of the Kingdom of Norland who has been explicitly granted access by someone who has the appropriate authority i.e. Chancellor of Norland or King of Norland. This means if you are a banished from Norland, an Outlaw of Norland, or an enemy/distrusted foreigner you would not have access to any of the information written into the book without express IRP permission. Please do not comment, it will be used in the future to denote edits and changes made to the Book of Clans))

Caedric purges Clan Willow and Clan Grimlee from their positions and moves them to Defunct Clans before he writes in the newest Clan, CLAN VANARI.

Caedric updates the Rurikkid Clans' Motto and adds in the Vildr Clan Motto.