The Notes of a Retiree

The Notes of a Retiree

[!] The former Grand King had almost sat down in his chair with a bottle of ale and a pipe as missive after missive seemed to travel through his door. He relinquished the ale and pipe for the papers and read through each one with a heavy heart. Though as he finished reading he felt himself not consumed by sadness or anguish at the thought of his kin fighting and his Kingdom splintering but a sense of excitement. For the former King’s temper was well known.

Dwarf Cleric - DnD Commission by bachzim on DeviantArt

To all those who dwell in the Grand Kingdom,

I have attempted to stand aside and allow those who now hold power to handle the issues that they now face. Though I cannot hope but feel that some of these issues were compounded by me, I may have grown busy and perhaps allowed things to fester and maybe allowed others to slide. I assure you that my time is now free and to all those who seek to subvert the Grand Kingdom, you are given the honor of choosing how I spend this newly acquire time. Either I can drink and smoke myself into an early grave, or you can force me to wear my armor and draw my ordaz and right any wrong you have committed. To all those forces that now stand in opposition to Urguan, I recommend standing down and seeking forgiveness from the next Grand King, or I will gladly remind you why you waited till I stepped down to be traitorous fools. 

The Grand Retiree,

levian-sigBikambone.png.af227b16c5870201efd317476735ff24.png