Reddex Assassian Co.

K_Factor0706

WE ARE REDDEX

We Don't Back Down!

Today, more than ever, we have wanted one another dead. Reddex is the force that is to equal our world. You can hire up to skilled assassians to kill a target. If you wanted an item from them, however, you must speciffically mention it, and pay us an additional sum of money dependent on how rare or difficult the item is to make. A diamond helmet or Sword can cost up to 1400 coins. We are currently looknig for well armed, well skilled players who are proficient in redstone wiring, tnt demolition, and someone who can construct us a Clan Barracs, and a Clan Gathering Building

WE ARE REDDEX

We Don't Back Down!

Today, more than ever, we have wanted one another dead. Reddex is the force that is to equal our world. You can hire up to skilled assassians to kill a target. If you wanted an item from them, however, you must speciffically mention it, and pay us an additional sum of money dependent on how rare or difficult the item is to make. A diamond helmet or Sword can cost up to 1400 coins. We are currently looknig for well armed, well skilled players who are proficient in redstone wiring, tnt demolition, and someone who can construct us a Clan Barracs, and a Clan Gathering Building

I, mat is awesome must ak you to allow me into the guild. I i may can i be 2nd in command? If not i appreciate it anyway. I only will kill the undead and do we allow ourself to be hired by the kings and queen of the good?

I am very experienced with redstone traps, my father taught me of them as I grew up as a child. I can't say much about my close combat skills, but I would be willing to help build a barracks, as long as it is within walking distance to Laurelin.

-Hunter_Goldbloom ((ciansmyth))

((PS: Hi patato!))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.