[Your View] Chat Updates + Miscellaneous Tweaks & Feedback

Java17

I love

Would it be cumbersome to have the option for players to enter a specific hexcode to get one-of-many text colors?

LETS GOOO gimme new chat colors. Ive been begging for this for so long

could you please put an aviary back on CT. otherwise I love you java and would marry you if you asked (please ask).

2 minutes ago, Benleft said:

Would it be cumbersome to have the option for players to enter a specific hexcode to get one-of-many text colors?

user-interface related, it may be useful to have a standardised set of options and then a specific 'customizable' option.

New chat colors has me sold alone. Really awesome

java x halt collab is what lotc needed ‼️

yes.

YES.

Give more emote colours, keep them coming....

YES!!!

Pretty colours!! YES!
Also Finally! Mob render distance increase!

NEW CHAT COLORS, LET'S GO!!! 

L a v e n d e r is so needed. <3

I'd like to see the pastel color previews shown be available for all players. Maybe Coal VIPs could have a larger range of chat colors, say three extra? While Iron VIPs could have the custom chat colors? I understand adding things to the higher VIP tiers is important, however, asking your arrange player to spend close to $300 USD for custom hex codes feels absurd. I know that it is just an example though it still feels like a really steep price tag. Having played the server for five and a half years, I notice people slowly make their way up the VIP tiers in time, starting with Coal VIP because they want the ability to use bold and italics in their emotes. Keep the chat settings low VIP ranks, please?

Would love to see more skin slots and NPCs. What is the cool down for? Name changing, skin swapping, persona swapping? All of the above?

I don't really think there is a need for the halt feature to come back? Maybe having it as a ping would be better? So it's more versatile.