An Acolyte's Thesis on Worshiping

Chronics

An Acolytes thesis on Worshiping

Shall I worship the strong man? Shall you worship the tallest among you? No, for the glory of GOD is not in mere magnitude, but in His fullness and His perfection.”

-Scroll of Spirit: 15-17

Many followers of the Canonist faith know the feeling of having our souls filled with the Word of God. Those who do not follow the faith, or even those who choose to ignore it, will feel a pit in their soul; it is a hole that can only be filled once they have praised God and accepted Him into their hearts.

As Canonists we should spread the Word of God throughout the realm, helping to fill this void in the hearts of lost souls. Those of us who are true believers can never stop spreading the Word and assisting others in finding the light at the end of that dark path, one we have all traveled.

Those of us who are dedicated followers of the faith must take time at least once daily (if not more) to gather those close to us, be they friends or family, and worship God together. He is the only one who can fill our hearts.

May GOD bless you all!

- Acolyte Leopold

The missive with the Acolytes thesis would be laid next to the clinic bed where Johan rested, his Children and Grandchildren reading them for him so he could ensure he was kept to date, even within his state.. "I like this one.." he stated simply, a cough leaving him. His chest filled with pain as he moved, the aged man only now waiting for his wounds to heal..

A letter arrives for Brother Leopold, bearing the seal of Albarosa

Spoiler

Brother Leopold,

Your thesis, albeit short, is deeply touching and speaks magnitudes on the Canonist experience. I have accepted this thesis, and you are free to be ordained as a clergyman of the Church of Canon. Please see myself, or any other Clergyman of some authority to be ordained and begin your journey as a priest of our Holy Mother Church. 

GOD bless you,

TMR, His Eminence, Fr. Francis Cardinal Albarosa, MM, SSJ

-Al2y_tes4m2-mW7CyHL_dlr7cT68WvaMEuV9mUEvqyNueWUCFHrxTXLV1j13_xjc0IbduFLJ3nDBccqavXb6Qr9Ax1LMTajWu6AgRwcMQ7lcgmU7otuXk5srylSBDdKblfA37E9