Lessons At The Library

d0ntc4r3

[!] This poster is plastered a bit poorly to various signposts across Almaris

Lessons at the Library

Taught by Gallo

Yr5IQMOwONz69fbKBmQCB-61bdE87stInDAR-nUxauHBF0DKDID3Ys9LcTdKxCkKhAqxTiPx9dX24ygBQIFO6XyoC89EJSAcF5Akeg4n1OXeS9qStqkfVkNvErm05x3IySqbk4VO

Gallo walking to his next class

lzPWN1qaqcxBFuxWKGwxmbb7MdXtWzMHYspiM0n4T_uwnzgaicJabdtFc5NMmoYmEkHqAfY_nE4AT17TEXSpTdmg7cZsf0EjZHcEPb3PQGY8zHeldrQJ_AKC-V74YtPVMFwaLaOR

The Eternal Library in elCihi’thilln of Karinah’siol is opening to all for a one-time event! Learn mathematics from one of Haelun’or’s best and brightest: Gallo the Elf!

“As is prescribed to each child of Malin, and is so sacred to those of us who are Mali’aheral, learning all that can be learned is a must. A virtue. For doing so enlightens us to our world, and mathematics is the secret to the world around us. Show me a number, and I can show you the universe.”

- Gallo

All Mali, and indeed all Descendants, are welcome to this lesson. We will be discussing combinatorics, probability, and number theory. Put warfare and politics aside for the virtue of the sciences. We hope to see you there.

Signed,

Gallo, Natural Scientist

T3rBjbHyMYAgwgf7lmrVFoIf7SurSMOgul5RRCPsbSpEULzDvh2F2TJuorDr2DTON6BQW2-_Dv3yyvVBnjxkiGGkFrpZS7ySAp3yxfU4bjCp1I3c4GEKRfzu89BEoPnSecXae3_9

Maehr’sae Hiylun’eya

Okarir’maehr Aiera Sullas

X0EYRLBAKRrAGzmpfZNLsqhrQaSMBtrMMsmFxpOXhj10Uw2skZRvaWTyr-0_luncTIh9PvzA8cQGzOoW5_ICJoat5Zl5jMp6Jwy3wLgM2QfOrCQJ-fDR1Bc3N_zPZKtrjePKgJzK

hRKb3Z92JVdXWpjTF7ve6ZOXQVLhPMwa_y9UCwdJZJylCxpV7t3wNWIPUFVxBJ0oohrh4vE3c1KNIyH2M6EJbh3c4-GDvGyDE4SQHz3K3d7kY0trfBIo-HDhxCLpjucuU4RRe-LJ

((hnor this friday at noon EST

"Thank goodness some body is doing it. I heard my son can't even divide by zero.." Aiera Sullas expresses worriedly at a table with a few other Elves, sipping from some rooibos and vanilla, while also checking some old documents and comparing them to her current paperwork.