Local man summits Mount Elithel.

Yashinoki_11

Local and respected clan founder Ragnar Sigvardson summits Mount Elithel out of boredom. 

"I just took a walk, looking for a horse and I ended up summiting this mountain." speaks Ragnar Sigvardson of his achievement.

He looks forward to doing it again in the near future.

elithel.png

Somehow, someway, a letter finds its way to that respected Clan Founder, surely by way of the East Fleet Express. 

Ragnar Sigvardson,

Congratulations on your summit of Mount Elithel, the highest recorded peak in all of Almaris! It is with great pride and pleasure that the Almarian Explorers Union awards you an Aurum medallion for your efforts in exploring the natural world.

We request you send an address or location of which we can deliver such a reward, you may send such to our Express Outpost located at the Eastfleet Harbor.

Once again, we extend our respect unto you for this grand effort at understanding our world, and seeing it in all of its beauty.

- The Almarian Explorers Union

EE159-CC7-AB55-485-E-8981-2703599-F31-DD

Ragnar opens the letter and sends himself one, to the Almarian Explorers Union

Almarian Explorers Union,

Thank you, I did not know I've done such a great achievement that I deserve a medal. You can find me in Alisgrad, Norland. At Halvar 5.

-Ragnar Sigvardson

Edited by Yashinoki_11