Looking for the Roots: The Search for the Aureons

Banner.png

VkTZ5vSJfCnPrsp3Nm4e2HgkKsexzq6VouvutBkAyq1CaWwZ2jN_15w-kBmCsTCycYvSLX5lGCb3UIWSbq-5lWsB6v7cAg6-cVXqHgd-6bdi-dGNWTdbh3hplEKIs--fVoKrHvFo

Looking for the Roots

The Search for the Aureons

Banner.png

[!]

A Red-Tailed Hawk would deliver scrolls containing the following information to the Aureons living in the woodlands around the realm

Ow78JTz-K6h22h9qGYgveovxoiGYLLYxgnNtXW5MwJqM2GqtWZzNZDlV9JjRnKGSk7-TIKy0BZvEK5HrH4VisFHOsWV__ZvAq8N9ovSHsLhGiad7Kp2QzUESG2kPTTJQpc5TdKsl

“Brothers and sisters, sons and daughters of the Ikurnamon, I seek your wisdom. I wish to know more about my roots. I carry the name and blood of my father but I know not of what it means to be an Aureon. I wish to bring honor to our seed and respect the traditions of our forefathers. 

If you are out there I wish to invite you to the Vale of Nevaehlen. I wish to present you with the opportunity of setting down roots, bringing our seed to a new home, a home where we will grow strong. As strong as the Ironwood whose secrets were mastered by our ancestors.

It would be my honor to learn The Way of a true Aureon. I pray to Cernunnos this message will find you and bring you to our new home.

-Thordir Aureon”

Banner.png

OOC:

Spoiler

I’ve been roleplaying with my Aureon character a bit lately and would enjoy finding out more about what it means to be an Aureon through RP.

Elvrohir of the Aureon, having lived in isolation for hundreds of years at this point, would be scared shitless when a red tailed hawk drops a random scroll on his head.