A message from the gods!

Guzr

n1N9Sbxq9gqT4gEUSBTHVntFKpFdoKMqay2hbZsPn8ilp0a1jx6CS3_FeB65qKENuOpomjAi8rhp5A7GYbKMM28C6n5y-uugi6P8M0oe7H-X_ZKTiq-UmSZqX3SD2_6LSRmcdgMqU06rQrNpbA

A MESSAGE FROM THE GODS

“Votar Mazauk Ash”

GB5BEbRyp2PSqF4fr7tHge5gHU9ncybUQnj_Ai9DfvIAIhEcaCdD6wAvYP3K0CZ139D_eYWIYlbQ3E8XSe_MFzzEyWFcQDkw6IXMb05mK4lrcw5cn4_ecaVu1aH44Wa1olMBAZfK6SxLjJCwlA

The albino shaman, Augrec.

Krug had gathered. The smith sought trade for his steel, the hunter news of prey. The builder yearned for new plans and the shaman went to do the spirit’s will. This brought them all to the square of the Horde, a gathering of bustling warriors and shaman going about their business.

Droku’Lur and his mother, Nakita’Lur, returned from their hunt. They rode into the Uzg atop Nakita’s lurwolf, scanning the surroundings. After giving their greets to those they knew, Droku noticed them. The Motsham Al-uk and shaman Augrec were both eyeing him with suspicion.

“What is it you want, shaman? If you have something to say, speak. Otherwise divert your eyes.” Commanded he, snarling as he spoke. It was then when the albino shaman Augrec stepped forth, jabbing a wad of cactus green into Droku’s maw.

“Afâr’Ilzgûl, Lûp’Ilzgûl. Skoi nokh amub, give zaisush ash destiny”

WGNySaAxFY8BPiamrnKMMSA_FcMoulQQRNkUUoNWQz5YP1V3MZ85Hd53RuEhxsDwyJUAuw-KQYCH-6wHb_vyetYSyH7hQoc4bCFMTg90XAN1zJJwwGAqg9EiG1pMWvaSC16VMziQG9mShqClcA

Droku’s vision. . . 

His chants grew louder and louder, and from within Droku’s head he envisioned a mighty uruk standing atop a hill of corpses, lofting an axe into the air. Droku stepped back, grabbing his temples as he recovered from the invasion into his mind. Augrec spoke that this was the Lur’s future, but he was uncertain. He was wary of such certainties.

The Huntsgoth turned and looked to those gathered.

“The spirits have told Augrec, and Augrec has told me. There is one here, a great orc. They will be the greatest hunter of our time. I know not if it is I, or any other orc here, I did not see clearly. 

But I intend to find out.”

He started to pace, riling himself up. “I will lead the Uzg on a great hunt. We will carve our way through the jungle, we will track our prey under a thousand stars. Ancestrals as my witness, I, Droku of Clan Lur, will do this thing.”

He looked to those about, staring each in the eye. “There are whispers of a False Dragon in the jungle. But it is not his: These woods are Urukim! We will track it, and place it’s skull at the foot of the Rex’s throne. We will cook and feast on it’s flesh as sacrifice to Votar and the lessers of the hunt! Glozag Votar! For the Hunt! Glozag Votar!”

The square erupted in the roar of uruk, praises to the spirits were sung and those around prepared for the hunt of a lifetime. Votar’s first challenge for the Uruks had begun, and it was up to them to not disappoint. . .

“GLOZAG VOTAR”

sGA2WDDI3HWwja8LtZ8ZRR3L1dfK6n56mFiu9X8bpE5O6wnmN7JkuMJQOJ4bV9KZJHcn7npBJq77mNYBqr9Q33yshYRIMKq8sh21YsbYM2myGteaJQvfHaOjaOvY6D0wjuvtDaO7e8MWUsrllQ