Guide to Warfare (2): Basic Rank File Formation

Jenkins0311

Hey LOTC clan!

Thank you all for your words of support with my posts. I know most of you have to be thinking, "Who is this crazy guy constantly writing on here all the time and bugging us?" Yeah... sorry lol. I have a lot of free-time during my day, and I just really enjoy to write. I just wish I knew of a community like this in the past! You guys are absolutely amazing; both in game and out!

Attached is the link to the Guide to Warfare. I have noticed that most of what I write ends up being a bit to much for the Forum to allow due to file size limits, so I am resorting to attaching Google Docs links. I'm sorry if that is off putting to anyone, I just am a bit ignorant to the whole "Forum" format and I'm learning as I go. Any pointers would be well received! Especially with the "Guiles Guide to Everything" Journal entry I have been working on daily. I am trying to find a way to just have that posted on my profile page for anyone to just find there instead of having to dig for it to hard.

Also, as it has been pointed out to me 'MANY' times, my typing is horrible! I know I make typos all the time lol. I am sorry for anyone meeting me in game and expecting a smooth RP experience..... be warned that with my typing skills, I will screw it up! lol. Since I normally write freehand and am forced to watch spelling and grammar much more closely, when I type I tend to feel like my fingers are constantly trying to play catch up to my thoughts and it always ends up looking like a 5 year old just started smacking the key board. I'm sorry for any typos in advance; just know my wife hates it too when she tries to read anything I write up lol.

Anyway, thanks again guys! You are all awesome! I look forward to playing and adventuring with this community until my next tour!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M4otMNuAUSvNhkcdugs8h3DqCBu119mtX62GcveKjhg/edit?usp=sharing